8 dead in multiple shootings in Atlanta, Asian women appear to have been targeted

I never fault people for not being a hero. One time my best friend rushed into a bar brawl to "break it up." Guess what? He got his ass beat, and the fight happened anyway, and then I had to run in to rescue his ass and I got MY ass beat. I had lumps on my head for a week. And he had to spend the night in jail.

Inaction, in most cases, is not cowardice. It's self preservation. In this particular case, however.... looks like cowardice.

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

This is actually a pretty cool device!  I'd consider this a safety device, because it allows the user to keep the chamber clear when it is stored in the holster, which means there is less of a chance of a negligent discharge. 

10 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

This is actually a pretty cool device!  I'd consider this a safety device, because it allows the user to keep the chamber clear when it is stored in the holster, which means there is less of a chance of a negligent discharge. 

Driving around with your gun pointed at your feet is smart.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

What happens when you get pulled over and a cop sees that? Even if you're white I feel like that ends with the cops shooting you.

Yea it to the officer it could very well look like your holding it in hand waiting for them.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

What happens when you get pulled over and a cop sees that? Even if you're white I feel like that ends with the cops shooting you.

1 minute ago, SimpleG said:

Yea it to the officer it could very well look like your holding it in hand waiting for them.

Heck. A cop doesn't even have to see it to shoot you. That one guy a couple years ago said he was carrying and the officer freaked out and blew him away. :|

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well, I wouldn't recommend doing this for the reason you give, I'm just saying it's safer than the alternative of having a chambered pistol bouncing around in your center console or on a holster on your belt. 

20 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I'd consider this a safety device

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just now, mclumber1 said:

I'm just saying it's safer than the alternative of having a chambered pistol bouncing around in your center console or on a holster on your belt. 

Come on, you're so close. Stop edging, just bust. It'll feel great.

• Haha 1

Seems really inadequate for my needs. I have huge family gatherings and when they all start to argue with me about "GuNs ArE DaNgErOus " . I need to remind them whos right and in doing do so may need a more tactical option.

Concealed Magnetic Gun Pistol Holder Holster Under Desk Table Door Bed  Magnet Gun magnet Hunting Accessories|Hunting Gun Accessories| - AliExpress

Last year I had no reload option and Grandma made it out the back door, not this year you old bat!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SimpleG said:

Seems really inadequate for my needs. I have huge family gatherings and when they all start to argue with me about "GuNs ArE DaNgErOus " . I need to remind them whos right and in doing do so may need a more tactical option.

Concealed Magnetic Gun Pistol Holder Holster Under Desk Table Door Bed  Magnet Gun magnet Hunting Accessories|Hunting Gun Accessories| - AliExpress

Last year I had no reload option and Grandma made it out the back door, not this year you old bat!

Why does the gun have a Z button?

• Haha 1