Lady Gaga dog walker shot, dogs kidnapped

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

"Found" 

Literally. They were found by a woman who had nothing to do with them being taken.

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lady Gaga's two French bulldogs, which were stolen by thieves who shot and wounded the dog walker, were recovered unharmed Friday, Los Angeles police said. A woman brought...

My guess, she's related to the folks who took the dogs.

26 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Literally. They were found by a woman who had nothing to do with them being taken.

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lady Gaga's two French bulldogs, which were stolen by thieves who shot and wounded the dog walker, were recovered unharmed Friday, Los Angeles police said. A woman brought...

My guess, she's related to the folks who took the dogs.

She'll be able to pay for the bail for the guys who shot the dog walker.

32 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

She's a celebrity that's why, if this happened to some random person no one would give a shit or even know about it.

Eh, is not very often that a dog napping where someone gets shot gets caught complete on tape. This may have gone viral even without the wild fact that a celebrity was involved.

39 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

She's a celebrity that's why, if this happened to some random person no one would give a shit or even know about it.

It may not have made national news but 100% would have made news. It’s really weird story even without Lady Gaga involved. Plus it was caught on tape. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

People actually give a shit about this? lol.

Yeah, I usually think stuff like this is silly, but this story is bonkers and fascinating.

I never knew that people stealing pure bred dogs was a thing, but I guess it is. What a fucking world...

1 hour ago, ort said:

Yeah, I usually think stuff like this is silly, but this story is bonkers and fascinating.

I never knew that people stealing pure bred dogs was a thing, but I guess it is. What a fucking world...

Stealing dogs is totally a thing since they can catch pretty good cash prices on Facebook and Craigslist. Facebook, particularly, has a pretty bad wrap when it comes to showing the sake of stolen or otherwise illegal animals. Facebook sucks. Big shocker.

Either way, this ask randomly reminds me of It's Bruno and it's criminal that series doesn't get more attention.

• 2 months later...
3701dd35eb7a4dfc8bc4e59320c7feda_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Multiple people who allegedly dognapped Lady Gaga's 2 French Bulldogs and shot her dog walker have been arrested ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

5 ppl arrested including the woman who "found" the dogs, it was part of a dog kidnapping group who steal dogs and sell them for profit. 

On 4/30/2021 at 2:32 AM, Ghost_MH said:

So, basically Seven Psychopaths. People suck.

My memory is failing me.  I know I watched it and liked it, but other than the standoff at the end I have no recollection what happened in that movie.