Civil war brewing inside Proud Boys as top leader says he’s done pretending he isn’t a Nazi

Jason

kyle-chapman-proud-boys-2-e1605103112961
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The far-right Proud Boys gang has long denied that it is a white nationalist organization and has instead claimed that it only exists to defend “Western Civilization.” However, Newsweek reports that some members of the group are ready to openly embrace being a racist organization and are dropping any pretenses of wanting support of non-white […]

The far-right Proud Boys gang has long denied that it is a white nationalist organization and has instead claimed that it only exists to defend “Western Civilization.”

However, Newsweek reports that some members of the group are ready to openly embrace being a racist organization and are dropping any pretenses of wanting support of non-white people.

The civil war within the Proud Boys started when Kyle Chapman, the founder of the Proud Boys’ so-called “tactical defense arm,” sent out a message to supporters that he no longer wanted to pretend that he wasn’t a white nationalist.

“Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote. “We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”

• Guillotine 2

I really want to know at what point they were like ah nah, let's censor this one, when they opted for the more dramatic 'undesirables'. 

Also, fucking lol at them actually using the term 'negroes'. You're already going full power-racist, might as well say what you really want there as well. 

2 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Stop demonizing them

Demonize these fucks all you want, just realize there aren't 70 fucking million of them.

I mean, maybe all nuance is lost on you at this point, but I kind of feel like the point I'm trying to make isn't that fucking complicated.

15 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Demonize these fucks all you want, just realize there aren't 70 fucking million of them.

I mean, maybe all nuance is lost on you at this point, but I kind of feel like the point I'm trying to make isn't that fucking complicated.

They're not Nazis but they're perfectly fine with Nazis. What an incredibly important distinction to make. 

16 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

This would be an easier thing to accept if I saw anything resembling that actually coming from these people. My father-in-law is one of these types. Went from a relatively "normal" (i.e. Obama is Muslim and therefore we should be scared for some reason) right-leaning dingus several years ago to a full on Trump-worshiper today. Loves talking about his "black friend" who says that things were easier back with segregation and even slavery because it kept things simple and people knew their place.

The difference between that and someone who arches an eyebrow at the things I'm saying but votes pedal-to-the-medal Trump and his types is... a distinction without a difference. At this point I'm not convinced you can even be a good person while still voting for this bullshit. "He's a good person except for his hatred of the negro" means he's not a good fucking person.