Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, SlipperySlope said:

There's a lot of people swarming around Biden hoping to push him to do what they want. I hope Biden disappoints them all. 

Diamond Joe leaning out a convertible looking bored and impatient, Right, yeah yeah. Talk to Kammy about it" *squeals tires out of the parking lot*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Called it years ago. There's a lot the president can do in bad faith that his lawyers can justify

Even if it gets shot down, the ruling won't come down until months later and no judge is going to be willing to force a redo of an election no matter how egregious it is. Which is why the GOP keeps engaging in egregious bullshit, even if there's already precedent that guarantees it gets ruled against.

We had U.S. Marshals at our polling location in 2016 and 2018 due to our old county clerk forgetting about a voter roll in 2014 in their desk. I remember in 2016 a Trump voter was arrested for harassing people going into the library to vote by them. 

But I am sure if they are here again for Operation Keep Darkies from Voting that will solidify the Trump people in town to harass people again. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-accuses-democrats-trying-to-steal-election.amp

"They are talking about sending 51 million ballots out to anybody who, you know, nobody knows who is going to get them," the president said on "Hannity". "It's a horrible thing. It's a fraudulent election. Everybody knows it, you don't even have to know politics to know it.

"Fifty-one million ballots are going to be indiscriminitely sent out to people who didn't even ask for them, people who will say, 'Hey, I just got a ballot, that's great, let me vote,' and it's a terrible thing."

What a terrible thing! :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Because of old age, or the implicit threat that someone will kill him?

How does your mind even go here? You even mentioned during the VP announcement how he could step down before his first term ends and let Kamala take over like they do in parliamentary politics.