Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

27 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Warren came in just behind Sanders with a donation haul of 24.6 million, Biden is refusing to report until the deadline next week.

That's interesting because I heard on NPR that she raised 10 million more than he did in the same window and he does a lot of private fundraisers with big donors

25 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Cizzillaliildaila or whatever the dude's name is, is terrible at his job. And the, "He sounds very SHOUTY!" is something no news guy has to tell me. I can hear him myself. Don't tell me how he comes across to people. 

In general, pundits need to stop telling me how someone comes across because that's not an only Bernie problem. This problem I've noticed since I first started paying attention to debates in 04. "Can John Kerry come across as likable and human?" Dude, stfu and just fact check; I'll decide if I like him. 

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

That's interesting because I heard on NPR that she raised 10 million more than he did in the same window and he does a lot of private fundraisers with big donors

She raised more this quarter yes, because this quarter Sanders transferred $10m from his Senate funds. To be clear though Warren did this as well some quarters back. But looking at this one in isolation he raised $15m + $10m transferred and she raised $25m (all figures approximated).

1 minute ago, Anathema- said:

She raised more this quarter yes, because this quarter Sanders transferred $10m from his Senate funds. To be clear though Warren did this as well some quarters back. But looking at this one in isolation he raised $15m + $10m transferred and she raised $25m (all figures approximated).

I was comparing her to Biden, though.

1 hour ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

They’re leery of falling prey to a turn in sentiment in this direction.

Useless without know the full context of the poll, but as I said in the other thread, the fault lies with the democratic establishment who are caught flat footed where the Trump folks are already running anti impeachment ads on football games and social media