• 1 year later...
  • Pikachu changed the title to LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga OT

I’m pretty sure this is one that’s going to be best to get on pc or xbox/ps, I don’t see this running well on switch at all. The shots on the switch eshop page look amazing and there is no way the game is going to look close to that on the system. They really should need to make it clear that it’s not switch gameplay on the eshop, a lot of games do this there.

• True 1

3 hours ago, Derek said:

Actually, what are some of the best Lego games (available on the Switch)? I just have Worlds and Undercover.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 was always one of my favs. 

I never played it on Switch, so I dunno how well it runs on that. 

But I love how many different characters are in that one, and the wacky world. 

It's great.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

My son and I are set to start this up tomorrow! He has been really excited to play this one! Time to prep the "Don't get cocky kid!" line... :sun:

Still pretty bummed that Traveler's Tales refuses to do online co-op. I don't have kids, but maybe I can borrow a neighbor's or something. I'm sure I could find one down at the park.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Still pretty bummed that Traveler's Tales refuses to do online co-op. I don't have kids, but maybe I can borrow a neighbor's or something. I'm sure I could find one down at the park.

Yeah, agreed that no online co-op in 2022 is a really odd thing! Good luck picking up kids... :sun:

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, stepee said:

Anyone playing this? Looks pretty damn sweet from some gameplay clips I’ve seen.

i played for about 45min last night.  i didnt realize that this was basically like an rpg now.  there are skill trees and shit lol.  its runs a lot smoother than all the other lego games for sure though and the combat seems pretty fun so far.

12 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

i played for about 45min last night.  i didnt realize that this was basically like an rpg now.  there are skill trees and shit lol.  its runs a lot smoother than all the other lego games for sure though and the combat seems pretty fun so far.

I didn’t realize it had skill trees, niiiice.

Played a bit of it this evening. Started with Episode IV: A New Hope. Pretty standard LEGO game so far, but it’s so early to make any true judgements on it yet. 

But it’s the same typical fun, looks fine, controls fine, performs fine. It’s fine.

Looking forward to seeing how things expand further in.

On 4/7/2022 at 5:39 PM, GameDadGrant said:

Played a bit of it this evening. Started with Episode IV: A New Hope. Pretty standard LEGO game so far, but it’s so early to make any true judgements on it yet. 

But it’s the same typical fun, looks fine, controls fine, performs fine. It’s fine.

Looking forward to seeing how things expand further in.

How is the resolution on handheld? Does it look really blurry or no? I’m tempted to get this and play this weekend but I don’t have a deck yet and I only wanna play portable.