Jump to content
~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
CastlevaniaNut18

General Gaming What are you playing today?

Recommended Posts

I got so pissed off with Pokémon Quest, I didn't touch it for a couple of days, played a little Stardew Valley instead. 

 

Back to Pokémon this morning though, un-gimped my team, should be straight sailing to the final boss from here... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Y’s VIII on the SWITCH. I’m sure some CoD WWII team death match on the PS4 sometime today. Also MLB The Show 18. My double AA team season is ending and heading to the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An hour before maintenance started managed to finish my UE set for my Demon Hunter in Diablo 3.  Thank god, I hate the Marauder set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, darkness35 said:

An hour before maintenance started managed to finish my UE set for my Demon Hunter in Diablo 3.  Thank god, I hate the Marauder set.

I'm looking forward to the Switch release of Diablo 3. For some reason, I can't seem to fire it up on my PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AndrewDean84 said:

I'm looking forward to the Switch release of Diablo 3. For some reason, I can't seem to fire it up on my PC.

Lack of controller support?  I've never played it on the console so I can't really say much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing God of War (mopping up side quests) -- trying to decide when I should start tackling Valkyries (I tried one while I was a low level 5, and coultdn't get her more than 75% down after 3-4 goes...)

 

Finished the campaign for CoD: Infinite Warfare over the weekend.

 

Started up Watch_Dogs 2...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darkness35 said:

Lack of controller support?  I've never played it on the console so I can't really say much.

That's what it might come down to, yeah. It's weird though, since Blizzard has controller support for PC Overwatch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mikechorney said:

Playing God of War (mopping up side quests) -- trying to decide when I should start tackling Valkyries (I tried one while I was a low level 5, and coultdn't get her more than 75% down after 3-4 goes...)

 

Finished the campaign for CoD: Infinite Warfare over the weekend.

 

Started up Watch_Dogs 2...

I'm still waiting on a sale for the season pass before starting WD2.  I snagged up the vanilla game on super cheap, maybe 6 months ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been mainly playing the PC version about MGS V. Man that game is good.

 

Also still playing PUBG and sweet lordy lord I am bad at online FPSs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Been mainly playing the PC version about MGS V. Man that game is good.

 

Also still playing PUBG and sweet lordy lord I am bad at online FPSs.

I still need to finish mgs 5. Somewhere I stopped playing it due to other games...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AndrewDean84 said:

I'm still waiting on a sale for the season pass before starting WD2.  I snagged up the vanilla game on super cheap, maybe 6 months ago.

I didn't get the season pass on this one -- just the vanilla game.  It has a little bit of a weak start, but I expect it to get better as I start to unlock the skill tree....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I’m playing waiting for the cable guy

It wasn’t getting good reviews. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While waiting for the new Fortnite season, I've been playing a lot of Mario + Rabbids, as I never got around to finishing it.  What an amazing title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 9:13 AM, AndrewDean84 said:

I'm still waiting on a sale for the season pass before starting WD2.  I snagged up the vanilla game on super cheap, maybe 6 months ago.

If you skipped the season pass you wouldn't be missing much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

If you skipped the season pass you wouldn't be missing much. 

I've got plenty on my plate, not to mention I purchased two JRPGs for the Switch this week.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still playing Overwatch and Paladins on a regular basis,  fitting in some Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Mario Tennis Aces and Bloostained Curse of the Moon as time allows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been playing NieR on XboxOX. The more I play it the more I like it. About 40 hours in on the 3rd campaign. Right now this could be shaping up to be my favorite game in the past couple years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Octopath Traveler at midnight when my pre-load unlocks.  

 

I'm somewhat tempted to get this as I'll be waiting for the DAV and carpet people on consecutive days and it will give me something to do before they arrive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

 

I'm somewhat tempted to get this as I'll be waiting for the DAV and carpet people on consecutive days and it will give me something to do before they arrive.

It’s getting pretty good reviews. I’m super excited to play it finally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It’s getting pretty good reviews. I’m super excited to play it finally. 

 

eh "pre-ordered" and used my amazing Nintendo points to save $7. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just beat God of War. Debating whether to do the Valkyrie side quest or not. I already defeated 3, but after competing the story, I am ready to move on.  Definitely will play some Fortnite. Season 5 just dropped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortnite until the kids go to bed, then Octopath Traveler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×