McDonald's is fighting the breakfast war with chicken sandwiches

McDonald's is fighting the breakfast war with chicken sandwiches

Starting this week, the fast food giant is selling its Chicken McGriddles and McChicken Biscuit sandwiches nationally for a limited time. They were previously available only in some regional markets.

Sadly, this appears to just be a US phenomenon, and I can't get them in Canada.

12 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

You can tell that just by looking at them. By my work the McDonald’s is right next to a Chic-Fil-A too. No reason to go to McDonalds if you want a chicken biscuit for breakfast. 

I have one very good reason: to avoid throngs of suburban white people. 

• Haha 1

I live in Atlanta. Chic-fil-a is too damned busy here for me to bother. There is a location on N. Druid Hills that has three drive thrus, a walk up window, and zero inside dining. "Order with the app and receive a free side of homophobia covered in subtle racism"

The Chic-fil-as by me are all crazy busy but also crazy efficient... those 16 year old "my pleasure" jesus freak white kids get the job done. There are always like 40 of them running around eagerly bringing you honey mustard like servile little robots.

That said, I tried to go to a few other Chic-fil-as around the country and woah-nelly, have I encountered some chaos. Lines of cars down the road. I mean, it's not bad for fast food, but come on people... it ain't that good.