The Game Awards 2019 OT

Pikachu

The Wolf Among Us 2 being shown at all is great, fantastic news that has made my night, but this was a really weak game awards show. Like, I can't believe the last thing before the final award was fucking Fast and Shittious. 

And what. Holy shit Sekiro fucking won?!?!?!?!?

I didn't watch any of this shit, did Sekiro really win? That's pretty funny, I found it so kind of bland and tedious I just stopped playing after beating the monkey man. It wasn't a bad game, but nothing about it really gripped me. Certainly nowhere near enough to make me consider it GOTY material, or even top 10. But hey it takes all kinds.

57 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I didn't watch any of this shit, did Sekiro really win? That's pretty funny, I found it so kind of bland and tedious I just stopped playing after beating the monkey man. It wasn't a bad game, but nothing about it really gripped me. Certainly nowhere near enough to make me consider it GOTY material, or even top 10. But hey it takes all kinds.

The nominees were: Control, Death Stranding, Resident Evil 2, Super Smash Bro’s and The Outer Worlds

so it beating Control and RE2 is questionable but better than the other 3 :p 

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The nominees were: Control, Death Stranding, Resident Evil 2, Super Smash Bro’s and The Outer Worlds

so it beating Control and RE2 is questionable but better than the other 3 :p 

DS > Super Smash Bros > Sekiro > those other games tbh