Bubble Bobble 4 Friends - Official Announcement Trailer

Pikachu

After more than 10 years, Nintendo Switch players can look forward to a sequel of the cult 80's game series Bubble Bobble by TAITO. The new Bubble Bobble 4 Friends was developed by the original studio TAITO Corporation and will include a brand new local 4-player mode. 

The sequel will be released both digitally and physically exclusively for Nintendo Switch in Europe on November 19, 2019, with the release in the USA to follow in the first quarter of 2020.

As in the previous highly popular series, the thrilling and epic bubble fight starts again!

One night, a child’s room became enfolded by a miraculous light and every object under its rays suddenly came to life - including the child's most favorite toy, the little dragon called Bub. Full of jealousy, the wicked magician Bonner challenges the friendly dragon to battle.

I looked up “cult classic” as defined by google, and I guess I always understood it differently. I always took it to mean a piece that wasn’t terribly popular in the mainstream or perhaps even somewhat looked at negatively by critics, but it gained a rabid base of fans who really appreciated the work and understood what it was doing better than the masses.  

The internet tells me this is not what cult classic means. 

I had fun playing this with my friend. We played it till we got tired of it. So that was for hours. It seemed infinite with no real rememberable ending.

I like that it is exclusive otherwise I would have picked up a PS4 version. Reason I already have the controllers and I don't buy gimped ports on the Switch.

OH GOD YES SHOOT IT DIRECTLY INTO MY VEINS!!!

My buddies and I played the crap out of the OG game on PC/NES and had a blast during every second of it. 

Looking forward to this for sure. I wonder if it will also be available physically in NA? Or just digital only. Either way, I’m in Day One...unless early reviews or something show it’s a dumpster fire. 

But I’ve got a good feeling about it. 

On 8/14/2019 at 2:20 PM, Rodimus said:

I had fun playing this with my friend. We played it till we got tired of it. So that was for hours. It seemed infinite with no real rememberable ending.

I like that it is exclusive otherwise I would have picked up a PS4 version. Reason I already have the controllers and I don't buy gimped ports on the Switch.

What?!?!? You get the fucking babes and bust outta that damn cave

it was always for the babes