MCU Phase 4 livestream announcement

Man, I'm just so curious to see what Chloe Zhao's Eternals is going to look like. Going from The Rider to that has got to be one of the largest leaps ever made by a director. I mean, she wasn't even really working with actors before this. 

Glad to hear they're finally bringing in the real Mandarin after that one shot All Hail the King teased him. Too bad Iron Man won't be around to face off against him since if I'm not mistaken The Mandarin is his arch nemesis in the comics. 

50 minutes ago, johnny said:

I know nothing about the Eternals. Which ones are the “main ones”? Cuz this is a big cast already announced. 

Ikaris (Richard Madden) Thena (Angelina Jolie) Sersei, Makkari and Ajax are the main ones... they're a whole race though. Thanos is technically one of them in the comics although his race of Eternals live on Titan. These Eternals live on Earth.

Mahershala Ali is Blade! There was a shot in that Alita: Battle Angel trailer where he's wearing round glasses that I thought he'd make a great new Blade if he wasn't already Cottonmouth on Luke Cage, but I guess they don't care, or the Netflix shows are no longer going to be considered canon to the MCU. 

2 minutes ago, Brick said:

Mahershala Ali is Blade! There was a shot in that Alita: Battle Angel trailer where he's wearing round glasses that I thought he'd make a great new Blade if he wasn't already Cottonmouth on Luke Cage, but I guess they don't care, or the Netflix shows are no longer going to be considered canon to the MCU. 

Alfre Woodard was in Civil War and on Luke Cage sooo... I'm guessing they dont give a shit lol

17 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Alfre Woodard was in Civil War and on Luke Cage sooo... I'm guessing they dont give a shit lol

Yeah but that was such a minor character. The same actress that played Star Lord's mother was in Captain America The First Avenger as a random woman if I remember hearing.