MCU Phase 4 livestream announcement

3 hours ago, NeoJoe said:

I'm SO curious as to how they'll introduce vampires into the MCU.

That’s true, they’re going to have to undo the damage done by Twilight. So many kids grew up thinking vampires twinkled in the sun, this will be their first dose of real vampires 🧛🏿‍♀️

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2019 at 4:34 AM, Jason said:

The only ambiguity is with Past Gamora since it's unclear how Tony phrased the wish during his snap. 

I'm not sure why I clicked on this thread as I've not watched Endgame and avoided everything about it until this point :p

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, NeoJoe said:

I think of all the announcements, I'm most excited for Blade. Pumped for the actor they chose, I think he's perfect! I'm SO curious as to how they'll introduce vampires into the MCU.

I'm thinking the upcoming Dr. Strange movie will do the heavy lifting of introducing more supernatural elements into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm thinking the upcoming Dr. Strange movie will do the heavy lifting of introducing more supernatural elements into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

agreed and I am intrigued with the idea that DS2 will be a horror flick. Of course I'm not sure how scary they'll be able to make it. I can't see they making it an R rated film. Not saying you can't make a scary pg-13 film, but not sure how you make a scary film that is also family friendly. But I can't wait to see how they try.

The whole WHAT IF . . . series could be fun. Only doing scenarios from the movies up until this point of Far From Home. What would you guys like to see a what if for?

Gotta do a Korg episode where he gets his pamphlets out for his revolution to happen. Call it Rock Beats Paper

Rocket being a different animal or maybe isn’t a “one of a kind” after all

What if Groot could speak? And or everyone else talked like Groot except him?

you know, shit like that

10 hours ago, silentbob said:

The whole WHAT IF . . . series could be fun. Only doing scenarios from the movies up until this point of Far From Home. What would you guys like to see a what if for?

Gotta do a Korg episode where he gets his pamphlets out for his revolution to happen. Call it Rock Beats Paper

Rocket being a different animal or maybe isn’t a “one of a kind” after all

What if Groot could speak? And or everyone else talked like Groot except him?

you know, shit like that

I would do love to see a quick Groot-centric summary of the first GotG with everyone reprising their roles, but Groot speaks normally and everyone else is all "I am name".

• Haha 2