ICE raids targeting families with deportation orders to begin on Sunday

This definitely gets him more excited than bombing Iranians.

The “family op,” as it is referred to at ICE and the Department of Homeland Security, is slated to target up to 2,000 families facing deportation orders in as many as 10 U.S. cities, including Houston, Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles and other major immigration destinations, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the law enforcement operation.

7 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Some of the guys who work on my construction

crew are going into hiding for this very reason. Sad stuff.

I pledge D1P's support in providing material aid to your people; you buy them whatever they need, and I will browbeat everyone into funding it. 

You guys are great. We have a couple of lawyers who have been handling cases for several of them and I have a meeting with both this evening to see what we can legally get away with. I’ll let you know what I hear.

An update: three of the families are being housed by a church in their vacant parsonage for the time being. The pastor said all their needs are covered at this time. I’ll report back on any status change.

20 hours ago, sblfilms said:

An update: three of the families are being housed by a church in their vacant parsonage for the time being. The pastor said all their needs are covered at this time. I’ll report back on any status change.

My wife and I are down to help as well, of course. Definitely keep us updated!