Florida[wo]man Arrested for Throwing Pork Chop at Boyfriend

A Florida woman was arrested after she allegedly got into a bizarre fight with her boyfriend, ultimately hurling a frozen pork chop at him.

Jennifer Brassard, 48, and the boyfriend got into the spat around 9:45 p.m. on Friday in Brooksville, north of Tampa, WFLA reported. The fight escalated before Brassard allegedly threw the meat at her beau.

The pork chop hit the man in the face, and left a half-inch cut on his eyebrow, investigators said. Other circumstances surrounding the fight were unclear.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/florida-woman-arrested-after-allegedly-throwing-frozen-pork-chop-at-boyfriend

Ouch.

32 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Is it just me or are millenials killing pork chops? I never eat them and not many people that I know do, either.

Funny you brought that up... My buddy at work has been on this no-carb thing and every night on break, he heats up a pork chop for dinner. Like that's his dinner. I don't eat pork but I hadn't seen anyone eat a pork chop or see it too much in a long time. You never see pork chops on the menu at restaurants as a dish... at least not at any of the restaurants I go to :p

I hated pork chops for the longest time because apparently my mom would cook them to death.  Always so dry.  After I got married my wife showed me what pork chops are SUPPOSED to taste like.  We eat them at least once a month as part of our rotation.

Also this is the type of thread I miss seeing all the time before this Trump nonsense started lol

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Is it just me or are millenials killing pork chops? I never eat them and not many people that I know do, either.

Not at all! The FDA lowered their cooking temp on pork because no one ever gets sick from it and I actually think pork chops are more popular than ever! All over restaurant menus.

What is being killed is overcooked, white pork. That shit is disgusting.

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

I assume you meant meat and if so, gotta disagree with you there bud... you must like the taste of seasoned shoe leather.

Have you seriously never seen a single post about the fact that Wade takes his steak well-done? :lol: