The Mariners

thewhyteboar

On 7/4/2021 at 4:33 PM, sblfilms said:

broom broom get out me car GIF

Astros rolled out a triple A roster this weekend for a sweep of the apparently high A ball team for Cleveland!

Been thinking of a comeback, but I got nothing. 

Astros’ ace Framber Valdez got knocked around early giving up 10 hits and 6 runs in the first two innings. Guy had to have been tipping.

But Yordan Alvarez wasn’t going to let them lose. Astros come back from down 6-2 to win 9-6 and take a 4.5 game lead in the AL West. I don’t know why, but the Astros are mediocre against bad teams and lights out against good ones.

10 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Astros’ save Framber Valdez got knocked around early giving up 10 hits and 6 runs in the first two innings. Guy had to have been tipping.

But Yordan Alvarez wasn’t going to let them lose. Astros come back from down 6-2 to win 9-6 and take a 4.5 game lead in the AL West. I don’t know why, but the Astros are mediocre against bad teams and lights out against good ones.

Enough of this. I just put a big bet on the Astros to win the WS.  

I continue to find it interesting that Fiers ratted out the offense for the sign stealing but never fessed up about the pitchers using the secret sticky sauce that he took with him to Oakland.

Rat

It was good times in spring training when the headlines in camp were Dodgers had too many starters and not enough roster spots. Now we have 2 starters. Friedman just called I’m starting Friday night. Hope I can still crank it up to 50.

When I watch on Mlbtv I’m at least a minute behind. If I call someone watching  game live on tv they react to things literally a minute before I see it. And that’s on top of the tv delay. So I’m probably almost 2 minutes behind the actual live game.

8 hours ago, Dodger said:

When I watch on Mlbtv I’m at least a minute behind. If I call someone watching  game live on tv they react to things literally a minute before I see it. And that’s on top of the tv delay. So I’m probably almost 2 minutes behind the actual live game.

Yeah but you're not watching an INSTANT REPLAY of something that just happened.

Though to be honest this faked my dad out all the time. :p

He'd say, "Uh oh!" then when the replay ended, "Oh fake shit"

Yankees should fire Boone immediately. Kept German in there for the ninth after just returning from injury.  Use your best pitchers to sweep the Asterisks and go into break feeling good. Instead you let these buffoons win and allow them to act like idiots even though they got their asses kicked for 26 innings

fuck

the

Asterisks

• Haha 1