The Mariners

thewhyteboar

Every time I think about the Astros cheating I’m reminded of how dumb it was because they are and have been studs at the dish the whole time. Absolute self inflected wound to their legacies. 

And I also am so sad that Yuli Gurriel was trash last year or the Astros at worst play the Dodgers in the World Series.

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

It also helps that you are in the same division as the Mariners, Angels and Rangers, who all decided to stop trying to be good and stashes their best players in the minors forever. 

How does that help the Astros never lose a series to the Yankees in the playoffs since joining the AL?!?! Can't even say the guys are rested, scoring 8 runs a game against teams like the As takes a toll on the body!

20 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

How does that help the Astros never lose a series to the Yankees in the playoffs since joining the AL?!?! Can't even say the guys are rested, scoring 8 runs a game against teams like the As takes a toll on the body!

rude GIF

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2016%2F1024%2Fr144515_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

The Mariners are concerned about unvaccinated players after a member of the team's traveling party tested positive for COVID-19, sources told ESPN. The team is scheduled to...

I think a Super Sonic type intervention is needed for the Mariners

Gordon Ramsay Smh GIF by FOX TV

Look just because they are a terrible team of vaccine skeptics, who can't hit, and have made the playoffs less recently than the Seattle Sonics...I forgot where I was going with this.

• Haha 3

I wasn’t sure if the Astros would move Garcia and Javier to the bullpen when Ordorizzi, Valdez, and Urquidy are back...but yeah, they are going to have to sacrifice keeping those two guys stretched out to get some bull

pen depth. Losing games to terrible teams like the Rangers because the bully is weeeak 

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

Spanish Drama GIF by MOODMAN

How batters ever get hits in the MLB is beyond me

Whenever a non-baseball fan says something like "I think I could stand up there and get a hit!" I just roll my eyes. I would piss my pants standing in the batter's box against a real pitcher.

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

Whenever a non-baseball fan says something like "I think I could stand up there and get a hit!" I just roll my eyes. I would piss my pants standing in the batter's box against a real pitcher.

I could stand up there and get a hit. I played T-ball in the first grade. Git good!

I stopped playing baseball in 8th grade. I focused on basketball but even then the pitches were getting scary. I couldn't even imagine standing up to a major league pitcher now. I'd be so fuckin scared to get hit with ball let alone even pulling off a swing.

1 minute ago, rc0101 said:

I’m jealous. Have fun watching whatever Joe Kelly does to get suspended again too!

I was just thinking about you the other day. You doing well?

3 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

Doing pretty well. Thanks. You? This two game series with fans in the stands should be fun!

Doing well! Busy with the movie theater business Linda going back to normal this weekend with new movie content being actually consistent moving forward!

And yeah, should be an electric atmosphere at Minute Maid with the move to 100% capacity and a fan base that is desperate to prove our guys were good enough to win it all. Hoping the Astros got whatever it was that caused this past weekend of dreadful baseball out of their system and we see some good ball played!