The Mariners

thewhyteboar

11 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

I'm heartbroken.

Saw this in the morning. I'm not sure why he never made it into the hall of fame? His numbers are good enough or basically right on the cuff. 7 homers away from 500 maybe did him in.  😆 

13 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Saw this in the morning. I'm not sure why he never made it into the hall of fame? His numbers are good enough or basically right on the cuff. 7 homers away from 500 maybe did him in.  😆 

Crime Dog had the sweetest home run swing. 

McCullers is hurt. Suuuuper great having absolutely no bull pen depth and one of your best starting pitchers getting injured. Oh, and did I mention the Astros already have THREE of their starters on the IL 😭

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

McCullers is hurt. Suuuuper great having absolutely no bull pen depth and one of your best starting pitchers getting injured. Oh, and did I mention the Astros already have THREE of their starters on the IL 😭

Verlander have any chance to come back?

17 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

Verlander have any chance to come back?

Not before September most likely.

And YAAAASSSSS Altuve lead off BOMB

Bauer definitely with some control issues early. Think the Astros will be kicking themselves for not taking advantage of a near 40 pitch first inning. Bauer is good, he’ll sort himself out sooner or later.

9 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Bauer definitely with some control issues early. Think the Astros will be kicking themselves for not taking advantage of a near 40 pitch first inning. Bauer is good, he’ll sort himself out sooner or later.

He’s been shaky with command lately. Already at 40 pitches too. Whoof. 

Back to back games Nando has tied the ball game in the 8th or later. How in the world do you not put him on with an open base and one out to go? Would way rather have Hosmer with bases loaded than Nando with two on in the 9th.

UGH UGH, Dusty Baker is terrible and the Astros bull pen is easily the worst of the top teams in MLB

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Salty Houston fans throwing the ball back immediately

You always throw back the other teams homers unless you’re a fake fan

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

You’re a SD fan, I understand not knowing how baseball fandom works :p

Also @Iculusand @Biggie, Ozuna got popped for assault and DV :o

Yupp just saw. 

1 minute ago, Iculus said:

I'm sure that it's Snitker’s fault.

No things like miss use of the bullpen. Having no feel for the in-game situations. Being too loyal and making decisions with his heart instead of his brain. And saying stupid stuff like one of his starting pitchers is out for the season and then have to back track and say they are going to revisit his injury in 2 weeks. Those things are Snitker’s fault. But you are unable to see that with your head being so far up his ass. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yupp just saw. 

No things like miss use of the bullpen. Having no feel for the in-game situations. Being too loyal and making decisions with his heart instead of his brain. And saying stupid stuff like one of his starting pitchers is out for the season and then have to back track and say they are going to revisit his injury in 2 weeks. Those things are Snitker’s fault. But you are unable to see that with your head being so far up his ass. 

lol I couldn't give less of a shit if Snitker is the manager or not. I just know that firing him isn't going to fix the team. at least you finally looked up baseball related arguments. 

I'm not on or off the Mariners bandwagon, that said....The Mariners were my favorite team growing up. What a line up. RANDY Johnson pitching, Ken Griffey jr, Joey Corra, Frank thomas, Edgar martinas, and young Alex Rodgegas!!! Sorry about names and spelling, it's been over 30 years!

Guy looks like the kid who gets put into baseball because his parents made him and he only cares about the orange slices and juice boxes at the end