The Mariners

thewhyteboar

16 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

This is terribly frightening.

I remember the first time I stood in the 60mph cage, which is meant for little leaguers, and about peed my pants. 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0615%2Fr867615_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Rays right-hander Tyler Glasnow has a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament and a flexor tendon strain, and he's blaming the timing of MLB's crackdown on foreign substances for his injury.

You got hurt because you’re not allowed to continue breaking the rules? QQ

Wowowow. Astros were down 2-1 bottom 9 with two outs when Correa does this

Then in extras down 3-2, Altuve goes

walk off slam.

I mean, it’s against the dumpster fire Rangers but they are one of those teams that always play the Astros well even when they are bad.

Bauer is the guy you hate when he’s not on your team, but you hate him so much that you then love him even though he is not on your team. Gold 😂

Spaeder starting a thread chronicling different teams and players sign stealing ways in this thread. I’m sure the way players have been acting over the foreign substance cheating pushed him over the edge

On one hand these pictures should know a rule that has been on the books since before they were born (unless I am mistaken and one of these pitchers is over 100 years old). On the other, MLB should have been enforcing the rule. Glasnow bitching that he got injured because he suddenly had to change his grip for a rule that has been in place all along is a crybaby that just needs to admit that he was not playing by the rules in the first place. 

Arizona has now lost 22 road games in a row. Tying the '63 Mets and '43 Athletics for longest road losing streak. They haven't won on the road since they held Atlanta to 1 hit in a double header back on April 25th. Also they are the first team since the '62 Mets with multiple 13 game losing streaks in the same season. God I love this team :beatup:

I hate to start the record countdown early but right if they continue this pace they are looking at a 47-115 record. I know deep in my heart they can trim off 6 or 7 wins and best those Mets. 

Base-running in the MLB is flat out embarrassing. Goodness.

What isn't embarrassing is this Astros offense. 6 runs in the first 4 innings so far against the Whitesox 

19 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Another triple play for the Yanks. This time two on with zero outs in the 9th up by 1. 

high five new york yankees GIF by MLB

Thanks for making the danged A’s lose finally

So Carlos Correa is definitely going to get a blockbuster payday in the off season and it makes me sad because it’s not going to be the Astros paying him. I was fine with losing Springer, he was 32 and going to get paid way too much for somebody that age…and look what’s happened to him!

But Correa is still 27 and getting BETTER! Over pay, lock him up, keep this core together another few years especially with this beast of a young starting rotation who are all here for 5-6 years.