The Mariners

thewhyteboar

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0627%2Fr873256_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Mariners pitcher Hector Santiago was ejected in the fifth inning of Sunday's victory over the White Sox, after umpires inspected his glove, becoming the first player to be...

The M’s are cheating and they are still this bad? 

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

15 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0627%2Fr873256_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Mariners pitcher Hector Santiago was ejected in the fifth inning of Sunday's victory over the White Sox, after umpires inspected his glove, becoming the first player to be...

The M’s are cheating and they are still this bad? 

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

3 games above .500 with a -40 run differential. This is a beautiful and delicate team and should be celebrated for its uniqueness. 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0701%2Fr874773_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

In a domestic violence restraining order, a woman provided graphic details of sexual assault allegations against Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer and photographs that show two...

Crazy read. Dude should be suspended until an investigation

I’ve been crazy busy the last week only to see the Astros fall right off the wagon and TYLER IS A RAPIST!?!?

I don’t want baseball right now

8 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0701%2Fr874773_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

In a domestic violence restraining order, a woman provided graphic details of sexual assault allegations against Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer and photographs that show two...

Crazy read. Dude should be suspended until an investigation

Her texts are damaging to her story to be honest 

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Her texts are damaging to her story to be honest 

The ones where she said he hit her hard enough she needed medical treatment, which is backed by hospital records?

54 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The ones where she said he hit her hard enough she needed medical treatment, which is backed by hospital records?

I mean not trying to be mean but she meets him via a Instagram DM. Fucks him the very same night. Basically gets assaulted. Sends text asking to basically get assaulted again. Goes back to engage more sex and get further assaulted. He obviously has serious issues and should be criminally charged. But she is literally a stupid woman making extremely poor decisions.  Both should be sent off to space with Bezos. 

@JoeAstros needed to beat up on them I-words to get their groove back. This team, they are barely over .500 against bad teams and like 13 games over .500 against teams with winning records. WTH?

On 7/1/2021 at 10:19 PM, sblfilms said:

@JoeAstros needed to beat up on them I-words to get their groove back. This team, they are barely over .500 against bad teams and like 13 games over .500 against teams with winning records. WTH?

Urquidy and Snell injured in the same day. Roughhhhh.

Javier to Stanek to Pressly is really good when those three guys are on. 

And look at Dusty being very disrespectful to the I-words with resting each of the Astros 4 best bats a game this series. Rude.

7 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Javier to Stanek to Pressly is really good when those three guys are on. 

And look at Dusty being very disrespectful to the I-words with resting each of the Astros 4 best bats a game this series. Rude.

Jealous of our -15 run differential, I see