The Mariners

thewhyteboar

The Astros offense, defense, and starting pitching make them one of the 3 or 4 best teams baseball. If Click can get those bull pen arms...good golly, this could overall be the best Astros squad in their post-tank period which is shocking to me given the pieces they have lost even just in 2021.

@JoeUrquidy was back up today and looked NICE

15 hours ago, sblfilms said:

The Astros offense, defense, and starting pitching make them one of the 3 or 4 best teams baseball. If Click can get those bull pen arms...good golly, this could overall be the best Astros squad in their post-tank period which is shocking to me given the pieces they have lost even just in 2021.

@JoeUrquidy was back up today and looked NICE

Started him! Going to start García today as well.

37 minutes ago, Joe said:

Luisito baby!

REALLY encouraging to see Jose and Luis handle business against a pretty dang solid Red Sox team!

i?img=%2Fi%2Fespn%2Fespn_logos%2Fespn_re
WWW.ESPN.COM

Athletics president David Kaval called food served to some of their minor leaguers "totally unacceptable" and said the team terminated its agreement with the third-party vendor that provided it "several...

The MLBPA needs to include minor leaguers since these affiliates keep doing this stuff

On 6/2/2021 at 2:57 PM, sblfilms said:
i?img=%2Fi%2Fespn%2Fespn_logos%2Fespn_re
WWW.ESPN.COM

Athletics president David Kaval called food served to some of their minor leaguers "totally unacceptable" and said the team terminated its agreement with the...

The MLBPA needs to include minor leaguers since these affiliates keep doing this stuff

2 hours ago, rc0101 said:

The commissioner made his report!

Am I doing this right?

You forgot “They were good enough without cheating!” 

4 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Yankees are the only clean team in baseball. It is evident  by our terrible batting average and horrendous team era.  

Baby Hat GIF

@Joe LUIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS, third straight start going at least 6 IP and giving up less than 2 runs! Gonna be a tough decision when McCullers is back off the IL when the Astros have 

Greinke

Odorizzi

Urquidy

Valdez

McCullers

Garcia

all with legit claims to a starting pitching spot, but Luis may be throwing the best games right now. No matter what, the Astros bullpen is a LOT better with Javier in there and whichever of Garcia or McCullers gets sent to the bullpen also greatly improves that unit.

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

@Joe LUIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS, third straight start going at least 6 IP and giving up less than 2 runs! Gonna be a tough decision when McCullers is back off the IL when the Astros have 

Greinke

Odorizzi

Urquidy

Valdez

McCullers

Garcia

all with legit claims to a starting pitching spot, but Luis may be throwing the best games right now. No matter what, the Astros bullpen is a LOT better with Javier in there and whichever of Garcia or McCullers gets sent to the bullpen also greatly improves that unit.

Jose kinda struggled but Luisito was smooth af. I’m competitive again in my fantasy league thanks to these two.

6 hours ago, Joe said:

Jose kinda struggled but Luisito was smooth af. I’m competitive again in my fantasy league thanks to these two.

Yeah, Jose couldn’t get the beats in the zone, and dude lives there. I think he has one of the top 5 pitchers for percentage thrown in the zone. It’s good when he’s hitting the spots, not great when he isn’t locating where Maldonado is calling for. Just got to shake it offfffffff

Since the MLB announced stepped up enforcement of the foreign substances ban, 4 of the top 10 declines in average RPM on fastballs were Dodgers (Bauer, Keegan, Buehler, Urias), as well as Gerrit Cole and my guy Jose Urquidy.

4 hours ago, rc0101 said:

Where do you go to see spin rate by game? I’m curious to see Buehler from last night. 

Baseball savant has all the statcast data