The Mariners

thewhyteboar

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yupp. And Brian will lead them to a mediocre 63-64 

Maybe, but the blame will fall solely at the feet of Liberty Media. The players love Snitker. Hell, a lot of them grew up with him. Most of the managing decisions come from AA's analytics department anyway. Like with most things you have no idea what you're talking about. Keep yelling at clouds. 

2 minutes ago, Iculus said:

Maybe, but the blame will fall solely at the feet of Liberty Media. The players love Snitker. Hell, a lot of them grew up with him. Most of the managing decisions come from AA's analytics department anyway. Like with most things you have no idea what you're talking about. Keep yelling at clouds. 

Ok Iculus Snitker 

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Ok Iculus Snitker 

Meh, I don't carry water for anyone. I'm a Braves fan. If replacing Snitker would make the team better then I would be all for it. But please continue to be aggressively stupid. 

4 hours ago, Iculus said:

Paris Saint-Germain!

Phoenix Coyotes!

Manchester United!

New York Jets!

Alpharetta Roller Girls!

Chicago Cubs!

Somebody is in love.....
200.gif 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Iculus said:

I thought that we were naming franchises that had fuck-all to do with the conversation. I wasn't commenting on the quality of any of them. 

This is your curse for talking ill of the Cleveland baseball team. A lifetime of Biggie shitposting about the Braves.

33 minutes ago, Joe said:

This is your curse for talking ill of the Cleveland baseball team. A lifetime of Biggie shitposting about the Braves.

Did I? I dont have a strong opinion of them one way or the other, or any AL teams for that matter. 

Just now, Iculus said:

Did I? I dont have a strong opinion of them one way or the other, or any AL teams for that matter. 

You made a crack that the Atlanta MLS team sold more tickets than the Cleveland baseball team. Just messin’ with ya.

Just now, Joe said:

You made a crack that the Atlanta MLS team sold more tickets than the Cleveland baseball team. Just messin’ with ya.

To be fair they sell more tickets than a lot of baseball teams lol

At least Cleveland didn't use to have a mascot named Cheif Noc-A-Homa that would appear from a teepee beating a drum to start rallies...