~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

52 minutes ago, Scott said:

-"FAKE" ad infinitum.

-"Probably highly unethical"

I'm so fucking ready for this chapter of American history to end.

I wish I could tell you that this was merely an anomalous chapter of American history that's an aberration.

But that's simply not the case.  The practically the entire book of American history contains these chapters that involve delusion to either greater or lesser degrees.

I don't get it, just cause he shipped them to the landfill doesn't mean they're going end up in the landfill...  Like someone is going to open them and be, wtf is this, then call Nike/Seller and probably just send them back?

I'm far more confident its just some photoshopped pictures of receipts and absolutely not true.

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

I don't get it, just cause he shipped them to the landfill doesn't mean they're going end up in the landfill...  Like someone is going to open them and be, wtf is this, then call Nike/Seller and probably just send them back?

I'm far more confident its just some photoshopped pictures of receipts and absolutely not true.

I think it was the order form that people weren't reading closely.

Senator John McCain put it best in his farewell letter. All Americans should heed his words and break free of the tribalism trap, with the high aim of uniting through our shared values and love of this great nation.

We may no longer have Senator McCain. But we will always have his example — a lodestar for restoring honor to public life and our national dialogue. Mr. Trump may fear such honorable men, but we should revere them.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

Don’t get me wrong. There are bright spots that the near-ceaseless negative coverage of the administration fails to capture: effective deregulation, historic tax reform, a more robust military and more.

See?  We actually managed to accomplish some Real Republican Shit!

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

@legend isn't there some sort of machine learning thing that can give an estimate of who wrote this trash based on previous writings? I mean, not that anyone in this administration is particularly well written, but would it be possible?

Conway.

There's something about this that seems like something she would write.