Where's My Seltzer Loving People?

SoberChef

So early 2023, I had told myself to get out of my comfort zone & try some new drinks. I had NEVER enjoyed bubbles in my water, however I ended up really falling in love with Target's 'Good & Gather' brand of caffeinated seltzer waters. Their blackberry mandarin & "cherry coke" seltzers are delicious. I recently discovered La Croix's 'Beach Plum' and DAYUM this stuff is FIRE!

So why not chime in with your favs?

4 hours ago, SoberChef said:

So why not chime in with your favs?

Perrier has both an orange and a peach flavor that I like.  Liquid Death sparkling lime is OK.  Hop Watr blood orange flavor is pretty good too. 

TBH I feel as though Liquid Death is overrated. Add to it, not nearly as many awesome flavors to choose from & grossly overpriced in my opinion. That all being said, who in the hell thought it was a great idea to make 8-packs of seltzer cans? So strange!

23 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

TBH I feel as though Liquid Death is overrated. Add to it, not nearly as many awesome flavors to choose from & grossly overpriced in my opinion. That all being said, who in the hell thought it was a great idea to make 8-packs of seltzer cans? So strange!

Most of my seltzer drinking is grab'n'go/convenience and at most of the convenience stores around here the only seltzer options are Liquid Death and Perrier.  I work with what I got. :)

• Hugs 1

29 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Not in moderation. I don’t have one every day. Just when I’m dragging. 

Coffee is your best bet though. I used to drink that shit and after getting off it my body has been significantly better. 

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah drink some Bang Energy and it's got creatine in it, that's good for you!

As someone that consumes quite a few energy drinks, I had to step away from Bang. I started to drink one after finishing some other energy drink and it got me f'd up. Light-headed, nauseous. It was like I was on some kind of bad trip. I felt the grim reaper watching me through the window, rubbing his hands. 

I should probably stop drinking energy drinks.

• Hugs 1

33 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I've seen research on YouTube by doctors. Keep drinking the stuff if you don't believe me. 

The dose makes the poison.  If you're drinking 3 energy drinks a day, the caffeine can cause problems.  I've never seen anything that suggests that moderate consumption is problematic in any way.

• True 1

12 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

The dose makes the poison.  If you're drinking 3 energy drinks a day, the caffeine can cause problems.  I've never seen anything that suggests that moderate consumption is problematic in any way.

Well they say there is ingredients in there that humans shouldn't even be consuming. But yea, dose is a problem too because of the caffeine content. Overall, drinking a Redbull here and there is not a problem. 

10 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well they say there is ingredients in there that humans shouldn't even be consuming. But yea, dose is a problem too because of the caffeine content. Overall, drinking a Redbull here and there is not a problem. 

There is very little that the human body can't deal with in small amounts -- with heavy metals and asbestos being two exceptions.

Just now, TheLeon said:

Anything can kill you, so not enjoy a drink that gives you wings? 

Speaking of wings...

WWW.CHEWBOOM.COM

Popeyes today announced the launch of its new “Wings for Wings” promotion where the brand is offering free Wings with any online or in app purchase in the US and Canada if a football team ..

• Haha 1

I love seltzer and drink 1-2 cans per day. I don't have a particular brand preference, but some general favorite flavors are (in no particular order):

Polar Cranberry Lime

Waterloo Blackberry Lemonade

Waterloo Peach

I own a SodaStream and make seltzer regularly, as well as an occasional cherry soda. I also really like adding a bit of juice to a glass of seltzer water; it adds a bit of flavor and cuts way down on the sugar of just juice.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Speaking of wings...

WWW.CHEWBOOM.COM

Popeyes today announced the launch of its new “Wings for Wings” promotion where the brand is offering free Wings with any online or in app purchase in the US and Canada if a football team ..

Do the Buffalo Bills have wings?  I mean, they call them "Buffalo Wings".