Where's My Seltzer Loving People?

SoberChef

5 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I could be wrong because it was a very long time ago, but I used to get Clearly Canadian, if I'm not mistaken. I remember loving the strawberry-flavored ones, and they were in glass bottles.

Lately, I've just been drinking Clear American-flavored bottled water, which is.76¢.

The Blackberry version of this brand is SO worth the cost ($2.19/bottle for 10 oz.)

I don't really like flavors in my seltzer, I just care about strong carbonation. A lot of seltzers are pretty weak on the bubbles. Polar is good, preferably from the cans. 

@Nokra I never liked seltzer until I went to Germany and accidentally bought a bottle of bubbly at the airport train station, not realizing how common it is in Germany. I drank it because I was super thirsty and didn't realize my mistake until I took the first swig once already on train. Then it started to grow on me over the course of that trip. 

• Halal 1

46 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't really like flavors in my seltzer, I just care about strong carbonation. A lot of seltzers are pretty weak on the bubbles. Polar is good, preferably from the cans. 

@Nokra I never liked seltzer until I went to Germany and accidentally bought a bottle of bubbly at the airport train station, not realizing how common it is in Germany. I drank it because I was super thirsty and didn't realize my mistake until I took the first swig once already on train. Then it started to grow on me over the course of that trip. 

Pretty much the same for me; never drank it growing up, thought I didn't like it, etc. until I kept getting it in Germany. Now I'm thoroughly addicted. :daydream:

• Halal 1

On 1/10/2024 at 4:29 PM, Remarkableriots said:

I could be wrong because it was a very long time ago, but I used to get Clearly Canadian, if I'm not mistaken. I remember loving the strawberry-flavored ones, and they were in glass bottles.

Lately, I've just been drinking Clear American-flavored bottled water, which is.76¢.

I loved clearly canadian!