RFK Jr. is cutting into Trump in new poll.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

spacer.png

lol some woman named Patricia has been giving out my number and getting me flooded with Republican texts, they just don't respond when I tell them to fuck off. Last one was "a text from Nikki Haley" and then a follow up asking me if I'd gotten Nikki's message. 

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

lol some woman named Patricia has been giving out my number and getting me flooded with Republican texts, they just don't respond when I tell them to fuck off. Last one was "a text from Nikki Haley" and then a follow up asking me if I'd gotten Nikki's message. 

I get these sometimes too and I know it’s just farting in the wind but I do still love replying so much 

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

I get these sometimes too and I know it’s just farting in the wind but I do still love replying so much 

I was reluctant to reply at first since it confirms they have a working number. 

I also got a ton of "hey Patricia, any interest in selling your house" texts before the Republican spam started rolling in, which I initially assumed was just spray and pray fishing for working numbers, but when I started getting the GOP texts also addressed to Patricia I figured out it's gotta be someone handing out my number instead of hers. 

For all I know she's just really stupid (I mean she does vote Republican apparently) and doesn't know her own number, which I've seen stories about before. Like people keep giving out the wrong email and then someone else is getting their doctor records emailed to them for example. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jason said:

For all I know she's just really stupid (I mean she does vote Republican apparently) and doesn't know her own number, which I've seen stories about before. Like people keep giving out the wrong email and then someone else is getting their doctor records emailed to them for example. 

I get emails for someone with my name all the time.