Just asked my coworker on a date

stepee

We doing sending people money - I could go for some kind of phone-in fundraiser to help pay for Disneyland Paris and as much money as possible towards a necessary extension to prevent a leak. 

Naturally a joke - I’ll do what most people do, pay off as much of my credit card as possible, hope my pay increase in September is decent and then look forward to January when I’ll be paying about 80% less child care for when we apply for an addition to our mortgage.

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

Yep. I didn't do one thing except post something about my personal life. [REDACTED] I refuse to be shit on that's for sure. 

See, from an impartial bystander, that shit right there, makes it NOT bullying - it makes it deserved. There’s zero reason, whether you feel that way or not, to include that word. It’s you being petty, and loses you any good will or sympathy you might have had. 

Unrelated, I’m still waiting on @stepee’s 9”. He’s all talk. 

Edit by Nokra - Edited quote to reflect redaction. 

- Nokra

• Thanks 1
  • True 1

Just now, Emblazon said:

See, from an impartial bystander, that shit right there, makes it NOT bullying - it makes it deserved. There’s zero reason, whether you feel that way or not, to include that word. It’s you being petty, and loses you any good will or sympathy you might have had. 

Unrelated, I’m still waiting on @stepee’s 9”. He’s all talk. 

I never said 9”, I used to have the specs in my signature, but you know how things go with the telephone game and all. I said 11”!

3 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Alright, I've cleaned up this thread a bit. No more personal attacks.

This is really basic stuff, guys. Keep it civil or you'll be given a vacation from the boards.

It's just heat gettin' to people. Once the fall comes there will be less personal drama. Then there will be political drama for me to benefit from :devil:

• Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

I absolutely love some of the people on this board and their skewed view points on me. If I'm going to be attacked after sharing something about my personal life, I'm attacking back. That makes me a bully? Ok...

The last two jobs I've had there have been plenty of dating and even marriage. Right now there is a married couple where I work.

It's happening a lot and for those saying it's stupid...that's YOUR opinion and doesn't make it right. 

I know who I will engage with from now on. I dropped a ton of people on here and the list grew after this thread. I won't be sharing anything personal ever again. So much hate on this board it's disgusting. I now know where to navigate. :twothumbsup:

I miss this board back when we had real genuine people people. Now it's literally comical so at least I laugh. 

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I absolutely love some of the people on this board and their skewed view points on me. If I'm going to be attacked after sharing something about my personal life, I'm attacking back. That makes me a bully? Ok...

The last two jobs I've had there have been plenty of dating and even marriage. Right now there is a married couple where I work.

It's happening a lot and for those saying it's stupid...that's YOUR opinion and doesn't make it right. 

I know who I will engage with from now on. I dropped a ton of people on here and the list grew after this thread. I won't be sharing anything personal ever again. So much hate on this board it's disgusting. I now know where to navigate. :twothumbsup:

I miss this board back when we had real genuine people people. Now it's literally comical so at least I laugh. 

IStar Wars Hate GIF

This is a small community, we’ve been posting together a long time. There’s a sense of familiarity we have with each other. That’s why you might feel like sharing some real shit you’re going through. But you’ve also gotta know who you’re sharing that with. We have a lot of smartasses here that love to joke about everything, myself included. I honestly don’t know how to respond to a lot of things you say without making a joke, but I’ve backed off recently to give you some space. But man, every time you lob a slow pitch down the middle, I really want to smash it.