Just asked my coworker on a date

stepee

So I’ve been crushing hard on this chickadee for a long time and have been struggling to build up the nerve to ask her out on a dateroni with the ol stepster but the problem is she already has a gentle lover. Someone who already enjoys the sweet caress of her milky white flesh. 

But enough is too much and today I made my move hard. I started talking with her about the economy and how ol Biden is really dropping the ball and the numbers aren’t adding up so management says that I have to pick an employee to let go soon. I let her know I think she’s doing great work and I just wished there was some way that she could prove to me that she was the right woman for the job. 

It worked! We already had a special kiss and she agreed to meet me at my place tonight while her boyfriend is helping out at his church!

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hype 2

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

I honestly think he is making fun of the thread I deleted lol. 

4 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

People delete threads?

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Yea, someone had to come in and ruin it so I decided to delete it.

WTF did I miss?

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

No, he said he was really done with me this time. He really means it, unlike all the other times. Really really really. 

There are definitely more slurs waiting down the line, lol. 

I'm sorry I acted poorly and shouldn't have called you that. Please forgive me I won't do it again.

13 hours ago, Phaseknox said:

WTF did I miss?

I had an old thread about liking a girl at work and some idiot thought she was married and accused me of shit. I decided to just delete the thread and not bring my personal life on here anymore.

Stepee was just being a dick and mocked me. I'm slowly going to stop communicating with a few on here all together.

I'm still thankful there are a couple of very nice people on this board who understand real life and don't live in some sort of fantasy world like those two idiots. 

• Hugs 1

20 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I had an old thread about liking a girl at work and some idiot thought she was married and accused me of shit. I decided to just delete the thread and not bring my personal life on here anymore.

Stepee was just being a dick and mocked me. I'm slowly going to stop communicating with a few on here all together.

I'm still thankful there are a couple of very nice people on this board who understand real life and don't live in some sort of fantasy world like those two idiots. 

lets go heart GIF by NBA

• Hugs 1

42 minutes ago, best3444 said:

People have some nerve to accuse you of shit, especially idiots. I'm sure there was no proof either. Just wild accusations just like an idiot would throw out. Fucking idiots!

7 hours ago, Biggie said:

Y’all do enjoy teaming up and making Best your whipping boi. 

Yep. I didn't do one thing except post something about my personal life. [REDACTED] I refuse to be shit on that's for sure. 

Edit - No personal attacks. - Nokra

Woah woah, I know everyone is really passionate about my love life but let’s keep things civil or else I’ll have to delete this thread like I deleted best’s coworker thread. 

Anyway she is my girlfriend now which is great but she’s still seeing her boyfriend which is fine because I’m busy a lot of the time anyway.

I let her know I’m heading to Reno tomorrow and she asked me to bring her back a souvenir so I told her sure thing I’ll bring you back some gonorrhea… ON MY DICK. She just started crying and crying lol she is so sensitive but that’s why I like her so much.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The bully of the boards took a weak minded person under his wing who just adores him and then when that guy acts like a piece of shit, has no self reflection and can't see why people are "teaming up" on him at least he has the troll to come and protect him.

I’m a bully? If you think I’m a bully then you are the weak minded person. Grow a pair. 

Hey, hey, hey. Dating a coworker is a dumb idea, says the guy currently in a poly relationship with one, but fucking one is hot. I’ve done some straight up Greys Anatomy shit at work, supply closet at the this one ER I was on contract for, me and this tech had to inventory often, 😏 East bay women still get to me.

Now who needs a video game?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

No, he said he was really done with me this time. He really means it, unlike all the other times. Really really really. 

There are definitely more slurs waiting down the line, lol. 

Netflix Seriously GIF by Stranger Things

20 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

I’m in good mood today and since I know Im staying at my place of employment fuck it. I still have your Venmo info. Lmk when.

You can do it whenever but I still need to play FF5-8 first so it will be quite some time before I get to the point where I "need" FF10.

Right now it is on sale on Steam for $15.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bacon said:

You can do it whenever but I still need to play FF5-8 first so it will be quite some time before I get to the point where I "need" FF10.

Right now it is on sale on Steam for $15.

Actually I’m more giving than I thought, I’ll need your Venmo info again as there are way too many outgoings from that time 😂 

• Thanks 1