Hunter Biden has been hanging out at the White House

A field test determined that the substance was possibly cocaine, according to two sources familiar with the initial report, though such tests are not conclusive. The sources said it was discovered in the West Wing, and one described it as a white powdery substance in a Ziploc bag.

230704132705-01-white-house-file.jpg?c=1
WWW.CNN.COM

A powdery substance that was discovered at the White House Sunday evening, prompting a temporary evacuation of the complex, has been sent for further evaluation and testing, the Secret Service said.

• Hugs 1

On 7/4/2023 at 1:27 PM, Jason said:

ort incoming

It took 'em a while to really hit it hard, but they are now. I guess it's a slow news week and/or Trump said something really dumb and they are trying to distract...

I like how it's now this big scandal, but the Biden's weren't even there and it's in a part of the White House where hundreds of people work and can see thousands of visitors every day.

Gotta love the trend of conservatives not understanding how news works.

"When the news first broke and we didn't have all the details, we heard one thing. Now that there's been more fact checking and evidence, we hear something else. The media keeps changing the story all the time!"

I don't know if this is willful ignorance, or conservatives genuinely don't understand this.

• True 3

44 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Gotta love the trend of conservatives not understanding how news works.

"When the news first broke and we didn't have all the details, we heard one thing. Now that there's been more fact checking and evidence, we hear something else. The media keeps changing the story all the time!"

I don't know if this is willful ignorance, or conservatives genuinely don't understand this.

Conservatism favours strong people and steadfast beliefs. This is why conservative positions typically lack nuance, and why they can't ever change their opinions. Change = weakness.

• True 2