Fuckerberg wants to fight the megalomanical pedo manchild in a cage match

I really think one of the great things that society could accomplish is to completely disengage with this entire thing if it happens and not tune in to whatever platform that streams this. The lolz from their reaction of the poor ratings would be better than anything this match will provide. There is no way people have the willpower to allow this to happen but it would be a dream.

• Sicko Sherman 1

30 minutes ago, stepee said:

I really think one of the great things that society could accomplish is to complete disengage with this entire thing if it happens and not tune in to whatever platform that streams this. The lolz from their reaction of the poor ratings would be better than anything this match will provide. There is no way people have the willpower to allow this to happen but it would be a dream.

Watch it on china owned TikTok 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nokra said:

While true, I can't help but laugh when I read this and remember you were just going back and forth with Ominous about not wanting kids in a thread over on The Shower. :p

I had a vasectomy and have juiced since I was 17

my swimmers are long dead and I cut the pool out they’d swim in. Worry free cream pies for all my women 😂

• Sicko 1

14 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I had a vasectomy and have juiced since I was 17

my swimmers are long dead and I cut the pool out they’d swim in. Worry free cream pies for all my women 😂

True story, a former coworker of mine who was convinced he had been infertile since he turned forty discovered at age 65 that he had a twenty year old son.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

True story, a former coworker of mine who was convinced he had been infertile since he turned forty discovered at age 65 that he had a twenty year old son.

spacer.png

Considering my fsh and lh were undetectable for years prior to cutting my balls open/getting my spe

count which was also undetected imma go ahead and say I’d need divine intervention to get a sex trophy and since I’m not King Arthur I can’t beseech the heavens.

7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

The Mountain is a mountain. Possibly a tank.

Elon Musk responds to pics of him shirtless in Mykonos ...

^This is a fridge. Notice the amount of food it seems to store in itself.

Truly the pinnacle of physical masculinity. Sad thing is if he worked he’s got a decent base to start from though.