Update: Nancy Pelosi's husband injured following failed assassination attempt

It's kind of crazy how quickly the story of a failed assassination attempt at the 3rd in line for the presidency by a radicalized right wing crazy person has just been swept away downstream by the constant flow of bullshit that makes up the American news stream.

The right wingers have just written this off any or all of the following...

A. He was a crazy left winger nudist

B. He was Paul Pilosi's secret lover and it's all a coverup

C. It was a completely fake inside job to make the right look bad before the midterms

D. Some guy thought about killing Kavanaugh and then called the police on himself and this is the exact same thing... BOTH SIDES!

E. Every crime that ever happens anywhere is the fault of Democrats, and since the streets are awash with attempted hammer murders released by Democrats because they hate the country, then this is just more of the same, SUCK IT LIBS

F. Who cares, LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ort said:

It's kind of crazy how quickly the story of a failed assassination attempt at the 3rd in line for the presidency by a radicalized right wing crazy person has just been swept away downstream by the constant flow of bullshit that makes up the American news stream.

A. He was a crazy left winger

B. It was an inside job / setup

C. Every crime that ever happens anywhere is the fault of Democrats, and since the streets are awash with attempted hammer murders released by Democrats because they hate the country, then this is just more of the same, SUCK IT LIBS

D. Who cares, LOL

E. Gay prostitute 

(I expanded my list)

A few days ago, before this story just went poof, Fox News was running a story showing tons of photos of his ex girlfriends house, which looked like what Fox News would build if they had to make a movie set about a secret Antifa headquarters.

It was like 1,000 words of misdirection focused on every single aspect of his life aside from the fact that he has been posting right wing and Qanon talking points for years and years. They completely skipped over that part. So weird. 

5 minutes ago, ort said:

A. He was a crazy left winger nudist

B. He was Paul Pilosi's secret lover and it's all a coverup

C. It was a completely fake inside job to make the right look bad before the midterms

D. Some guy thought about killing Kavanaugh and then called the police on himself and this is the exact same thing... BOTH SIDES!

E. Every crime that ever happens anywhere is the fault of Democrats, and since the streets are awash with attempted hammer murders released by Democrats because they hate the country, then this is just more of the same, SUCK IT LIBS

F. Who cares, LOL

Historically, its not. Polarization leads to ease of dehumanization, which virtually eliminates disbelieve in party A when the topic is party B. Winning, being right, blaming the "other". That is the human playbook unfortunately. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Jason said:

wait why do the qtards hate Tom Hanks

Isaac Kappy accused Hanks (and others, I believe) of pedophilia; he later committed suicide which followers of the Q cinematic universe think is a cover up for him being murdered for his accusations. They also believe Hanks getting COVID and quarantining himself in Australia was a coverup for his being arrested for said pedophilia. And naturally some of them think that Hanks has been dead for some time. Lin Wood is involved because of course he is.

Thanks for making me remember and type this by the way, I'm going to go fix myself a Janitor's Old Fashioned; bleach, an ice cube, and Fast Orange hand cleaner.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Thanks for making me remember and type this by the way, I'm going to go fix myself a Janitor's Old Fashioned; bleach, an ice cube, and Fast Orange hand cleaner.

No no no you have to inject the bleach to cure the gyna virus.