Today, Friday August 12 2022, was one of those days Comrade Lenin warned us about

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Today, Friday August 12 2022, was one of those days Comrade Lenin warned us about

I think i'm going to try reducing my news intake this weekend because putting any thought into how the circus will progress over the weekend is tiring. -.-

2 hours ago, Anathema- said:

q6j4h47_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Cute.. My little one just turned 10 months 3 days ago. She's in the trying to balance without holding on stuff phase so we're getting oh so close to the walking phase already. :o

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It's a lot, but I'm not absorbing myself in it. Still doing the usual things I enjoy. I'm in the middle of a week off around my birthday, not letting news ruin my fun.

What cool retro stuff is your husband buying you for this birthday? :D The retro thread could use some updates.

1 minute ago, chakoo said:

What cool retro stuff is your husband buying you for this birthday? :D The retro thread could use some updates.

Oh, you didn't see my post in the "what have you purchased lately" thread? I got all the Tingle games on DS and a big ass book covering the beat-em-up genre from the beginning to Streets of Rage IV.

2 minutes ago, chakoo said:

My little one just turned 10 months 3 days ago. She's in the trying to balance without holding on stuff phase so we're getting oh so close to the walking phase already. :o

It will depend largely on the baby. My little one is too smart, knows she can get somewhere faster by crawling so she isn't interested much in walking even though she's been casually standing for about six weeks now.

• Halal 1

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Oh, you didn't see my post in the "what have you purchased lately" thread? I got all the Tingle games on DS and a big ass book covering the beat-em-up genre from the beginning to Streets of Rage IV.

Oh, I didn't see that yet. I've avoided that thread so I don't talk about my new growing pile of shame that is switch games I'll probably never actually play in the next 5 years (only exception is Live a Live). =/ 

Just now, chakoo said:

Oh, I didn't see that yet. I've avoided that thread so I don't talk about my new growing pile of shame that is switch games I'll probably never actually play in the next 5 years (only exception is Live a Live). =/ 

I hear ya. I got the PAL version of Rosy Rupeeland and Japan imports of all three games. Balloon Fight is pretty cool. And the book was a total surprise and it's awesome.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Is it the Bitmap book? I got that and their complete guide to JRPG's, and they are incredible.