Steam Summer Sale 2022 Starts on June 23

Keyser_Soze

So, I have been playing all the FF games all of those 50% offs are lookin' good but... I have obtained 1-6 for free and even with the sale getting 7-10 is like 45 bucks. I really want to play IX with the Moguri Mod so maybe I should check if the free version already has the mod installed or is compatible with the mod before the sale ends. 

10 minutes ago, Bacon said:

So, I have been playing all the FF games all of those 50% offs are lookin' good but... I have obtained 1-6 for free and even with the sale getting 7-10 is like 45 bucks. I really want to play IX with the Moguri Mod so maybe I should check if the free version already has the mod installed or is compatible with the mod before the sale ends. 

Free version of FFIX?  The Steam version is compatible, but you do have to download the mod separately.

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I can't even get to the first one!

They're obscure games I have never heard of, and you likely haven't either. They'll be on the page the link takes you too, and you just have to look for the character name in the sale price.