Steam Summer Sale 2022 Starts on June 23

Keyser_Soze

I got them all. After the first few you'll have to click the right or left arrows on the sub category to find them (so click the link for the clue, pick a category, then scroll down like with the first few and look for the < > arrows beside the sub categories cycle through till you find the game or loop back). They're all fake games, and besides the weird names and background when you mouse over, the "price/discount" is distinctive so you can always just go through each section looking for that till you find it. Sometimes you can guess which category based on the clue but often I just went one by one looking for the CL.0R TH.4X price/discount.

21 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

Calligula Effect 2, Chrono Trigger, and I cleared up my missing Stellaris DLC.

I hoped to pick up the Stellaris DLC I am missing but the discount isn't big enough when I am sure I will end up with them in a bundle or at a better sell price at some point. Monolith is 50% off I will probably pick it up sadly the DLC for it isn't discounted as much. Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales looks decent at 70% off, sadly Risk of Rain 2 is only 50% off, couple of fighting games on steep discount I may go in on but overall feeling kinda meh about this sale.

7 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

For those still holding strong, tomorrow is the refresh.

Thanks, I got this because I’ve been wanting Call of the Sea for cheap since they took it off gamepass and they offered me 3 months for $6 each. 

If anyone wants Pumpkin Jack, or that Siege game just @me, I already have PJ and won’t play the other.

14 hours ago, stepee said:

Thanks, I got this because I’ve been wanting Call of the Sea for cheap since they took it off gamepass and they offered me 3 months for $6 each. 

If anyone wants Pumpkin Jack, or that Siege game just @me, I already have PJ and won’t play the other.

I'll take Pumpkin Jack, it's redeemable on Steam right?

I feel I already got my $6 worth from Call of the Sea after the first chapter. This is pretty great and fucking STUNNING. The density and quality of the visuals and the art design is top notch. It’s actually a bit of a challenge for the deck but also one of the best looking things I’ve seen on it. Can’t imagine how horrible this looks/runs on switch in comparison.

43 minutes ago, stepee said:

I feel I already got my $6 worth from Call of the Sea after the first chapter. This is pretty great and fucking STUNNING. The density and quality of the visuals and the art design is top notch. It’s actually a bit of a challenge for the deck but also one of the best looking things I’ve seen on it. Can’t imagine how horrible this looks/runs on switch in comparison.

Glad to hear it.  I might actually give this a shot next.  Need a game to play before this month ends.

Next month's Choice is up.

Mostly a bust for me, but I'm on this train ride anyways.

7 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Glad to hear it.  I might actually give this a shot next.  Need a game to play before this month ends.

Next month's Choice is up.

Mostly a bust for me, but I'm on this train ride anyways.

OUCH

19 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Wonder Boy and the Dragon's Trap is being given away on Epic next week.

Oh that’s a nice one!

I think I will pick up Batman Origins for $5 on lunch as my last get for this sale. I just got a 33% raise today so that’s good timing because I’ve been going nuts.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Anyone have extra Alpha, Beta, Gamma or Zeta? I can trade Epsilon, Theta and Iota 🤓

I'm waiting on a trade for another Alpha but I have extra Zetas (and Etas) . Brick has 2 Alphas and 2 Gammas so try asking him for those 2.

I have so much stuff in my inventory but it seems way too much work for too little to touch it at all. I tried a plug-in once but even that was annoying. I wish steam just had an offload all to marketplace at suggested value option.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I have so much stuff in my inventory but it seems way too much work for too little to touch it at all. I tried a plug-in once but even that was annoying. I wish steam just had an offload all to marketplace at suggested value option.

Augmented Steam (Chrome extension) has an instant sell button, for 1 cent less than the lowest listing.  You'll still have to use the mobile app to confirm some of them most likely.  But it's not that much work.

It all adds up.  I idle games when I use my computer for other things, and come away with at least $10 in credit to spend each major sale.  Though I seldom list at an 'instant sell' price.  You can also attempt to game the market in other ways, but it takes more work.