Tonight on Pizza Friday

Chris-

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

Thank God, I was worried for a minute.

Also didn't know Motion City Soundtrack was still playing shows.

They played their one big album front to back in its entirety, only recognized two songs but it was still fun. They put on a good live show.

• Halal 1

3 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Looks like you have to eat that with a fork.

I do this all the time. Eating a pizza with a knife and a fork. Makes sure you don't leave any deliciousness behind and you don't get your hands greasy. Plus as I've said that got me flack from people, you can cut off some crust and mix it with the pizza so you can eat both at the same time rather than leaving the crust for the end.

• Halal 1

13 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I do this all the time. Eating a pizza with a knife and a fork. Makes sure you don't leave any deliciousness behind and you don't get your hands greasy. Plus as I've said that got me flack from people, you can cut off some crust and mix it with the pizza so you can eat both at the same time rather than leaving the crust for the end.

Every time I make frozen pizza at home I don't even cut it, I just pick the whole thing up and eat it like a cookie

• Sicko 1

13 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

pizza cuck

19 hours ago, Chris- said:

liLplsI.jpg

Some random fucking place, I don't even know the name. The wife and I went to a Motion City Soundtrack ( @osxmatt) concert with some friends tonight and met up at a brewery near the venue. They didn't have a food truck (admittedly we were willing to violate Pizza Friday tonight) but there was a pizza place literally right next door, so we ordered a pie for the crew. The show was a lot of fun (even though I only have heard like three Motion City Soundtrack songs).

Maybe it’s just the angle this was taken, but the fact that the pepperoni is only really on like a third of that pizza instead of half is giving me angry anxiety 😂

1 minute ago, Mercury33 said:

Maybe it’s just the angle this was taken, but the fact that the pepperoni is only really on like a third of that pizza instead of half is giving me angry anxiety 😂

It was a bit suspect but the plain slices held their own so it was alright. Nice salty cheese blend so meat wasn’t especially necessary. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

It looks like a pizza delivery guy ran into a Italian sub delivery and was like “fuck it. It looks more pizza than sub you can have it.”

That’s actually a good way to describe it and why it’s my ultimate favorite. 

5 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

The way that the pizza is sliced is likewise giving me anxiety.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

We need a separate thread just for wifey pics 

I was 100% just being silly. It's inappropriate to comment on somebody's wife and I already apologized for it. 

We don't need a thread advertising his wife.

8 hours ago, Chris- said:

Post one photo of a woman and suddenly the no pussy crew starts wilding out.

If that is aimed at me you're sorely mistaken. I never made any comments on your girls looks, either. I made an idiotic remark about sticking it in her butt. That was it....cased closed.

I again apologize but don't insinuate since I made that comment that I'm some internet nerd who is amazed by any women they see. Thats so FAR from the truth. I won't even go into that.

In the end, you made a terrible decision to post a pic of your girl on a message board. I don't see anyone else here posting pics of their significant others. 

Also, I find you really snobby and you think you're much smarter than you actually are. I never was a fan of yours but most here suck your dick.

I laugh at @Keyser_Soze selecting the truth emote when the guy is a complete loser with no gf. He posts on this board 24/7 and is obnoxious most of the time.

So yea, there is two people I don't care for on this forum. Another one I despise but doesn't post much anymore which is nice.

Ok, back to work 😆 

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

In the end, you made a terrible decision to post a pic of your girl on a message board. I don't see anyone else here posting pics of their significant others. 

Also, I find you really snobby and you think you're much smarter than you actually are. I never was a fan of yours but most here suck your dick.

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • True 1