Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Propaganda Thread, update: CoD player shows up at Activision studio in Austin to complain about ban

Commissar SFLUFAN

is there no way to check your stats?

the UI is confusing. I had found this section where it looked like a big skill tree for the M4.  and it looked like as you reach certain level, you can unlock a new brach that with mods becomes a different gun. it looked cool….cept I cant find it again. lol

I actually kinda want this one. No BF competition this year, I do kinda want an enjoyable turn my brain off FPS campaign, and I did have enough fun with Vanguard's mp beta. 

Problem is I don't want to risk spending 70+ dollars on a game I am unsure about. No key sellers seem to be offering keys so I'll do without.

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

Does it?

Nope!

Guess the anti cheat doesn’t work on steam os. I just streamed it locally from my pc to the deck instead which looks even sharper and better anyway lol.

I’m having fun with it though I’m terrible. I just try to not be in last place, that’s my victory goal. I really liked the race car track and Mexico border levels so far of the ones I’ve played. I’ve just been playing a mix of modes, the third person ones are a neat change of pace.

Also, is there no zombie mode this year? 

• Halal 1

On 10/29/2022 at 12:06 AM, Zaku3 said:

I actually kinda want this one. No BF competition this year, I do kinda want an enjoyable turn my brain off FPS campaign, and I did have enough fun with Vanguard's mp beta. 

Problem is I don't want to risk spending 70+ dollars on a game I am unsure about. No key sellers seem to be offering keys so I'll do without.

I kind of have the urge to jump into the new game but I'm going to wait because I feel like the game always goes on sale for Black Friday.

7 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I kind of have the urge to jump into the new game but I'm going to wait because I feel like the game always goes on sale for Black Friday.

I feel like that usually is a console thing. I don't recall if Battle.net price matched Call of Duty on black friday. 

Yeah, don't EVER do this...

A Call of Duty player upset with what he believes is an unwarranted Modern Warfare 2 ban reportedly caused a stir when he attempted to visit an Activision office in Austin, Texas in order to "speak with an employee" about his problem.

In a Reddit post which has since been deleted(opens in new tab) by moderators of the r/activision subreddit, the player said they were banned from Modern Warfare 2 on October 28. Following the denial of a ban appeal, they set up a new email address and re-purchased the game on Steam, only to be banned again on October 29.

"Today (10/31) I decided to go to the nearby Activision office in Austin, TX to attempt to speak with an employee due to the fact that it is impossible to speak to someone over the phone," they wrote. "I was met by a security guard in the parking lot at Activision who told me that I would not be able to speak with anybody."

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Propaganda Thread, update: CoD player shows up at Activision studio in Austin to complain about ban