Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Propaganda Thread, update: CoD player shows up at Activision studio in Austin to complain about ban

Commissar SFLUFAN

On 10/30/2022 at 7:49 PM, Biggie said:

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

This makes me nostalgic for COD1. 

Also so I'm a part of the problem. I bought a 70 dollar PC game. Having fun though. Kinda regret it because it seems the latest steam sale is causing a bit of a Battlefield 1 rebirth but I am enjoying it. I really like the hostage rescue mode. I wonder of people still play COD1 and United Offensive.

10 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Nope - it's a continuation of Modern Warfare 2019.

There was definitely confusion about this before release. I was at my barber last month, 2 guys about my age were talking saying they can't wait to play the remake and how they put so much time into the original years ago.

On 11/4/2022 at 7:06 PM, atom631 said:

SBMM is fucking awful and I dont understand for the life of me why they continue to use it. It actually makes doing good not fun knowing youre just going to get absolutely destroyed in the next match. 

Needless to say the next match wasn't as easy lol.

spacer.png

• Hugs 1

100% I def find I do better when I don’t sprint, hug the walls and go around corners with my sights up. 

I don’t know shit about how to build guns so I’ll def have to look at that. I know ADS speed and recoil were key but I also thought the more you added the better because the benefits would outweigh the negatives. So I’ll def have to go reevaluate my load outs. 

13 hours ago, atom631 said:

this video helped me realize what felt different about this game compared to MW19…and Ive since slowed down and its actually made a difference. It was def more fun to run around like a madman. 

I'm more of a tactical dude so I like this. Was number one on my team last round.

Also went in on BF1 due to the sale. I got a lancer horse and went on like a 5 man killing spree before going down.

13 hours ago, atom631 said:

this video helped me realize what felt different about this game compared to MW19…and Ive since slowed down and its actually made a difference. It was def more fun to run around like a madman. 

I'm more of a tactical dude so I like this. Was number one on my team.

4 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

I'm more of a tactical dude so I like this. Was number one on my team last round.

Also went in on BF1 due to the sale. I got a lancer horse and went on like a 5 man killing spree before going down.

BF1 is still my all-time favorite MP shooter.  Nothing else compares. 

I'm getting 1337. The starting perk of 2 primary weapons is so good. I have an AR (using the 2nd one u unlock to try it out) and a shotgun. Pure pwnage.

The ability to do midranged firefights and then swap to a shotgun for closer ranges is so good. I gotta put the COD community on notice that there's a new operator in town.

On 11/7/2022 at 11:05 AM, SuperSpreader said:

This game story is so alt right MAGA

I just beat the campaign now and I didn't get that vibe. Yes it deals with Mexican cartels, and Islamist terror groups, but not in a way that screamed super MAGA to me. Those are after all real issues in the world, but they just happen to be exaggerated/weaponized by the alt-Right. 

• 3 weeks later...

There is a nuke in Warzone 2.0, and while initially I thought that was a bad idea that shouldn't be in a battle royale game, after learning what the requirements are in order to call it in, anyone who can actually pull it off deserves the win. 

• Sicko 1