Giuliani is Selling Autographed 9/11 Shirts for $911

• Jason changed the title to Giuliani is Selling Autographed 9/11 Shirts for $911
8 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

All the man had to do was keep his head down and mouth shut and make bank giving speeches.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:31 PM, Kal-El814 said:

Imagine being America's mayor after 9/11. I bet it's like sitting at a blackjack table with a 20 while the dealer is showing an 8. Imagine deciding to hit to get that ace. Giuliani has been doing that for eighteen fucking years.

• True 1

1 hour ago, Komusha said:

Remember when he was beloved enough to earn his own made for TV movie?

Yeah I remember that movie and the casting just seems to get better and better as the years play on. Think about it, 2 conspiracy loving loud mouths that were removed from twitter for spreading falsehood and for just being total fucking nut jobs 

season 5 episode 13 GIF

14 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

All the man had to do was keep his head down and mouth shut and make bank giving speeches.

His problem is he doesn't know how to do that. He figured he should be president. Then when that didn't work, he felt like he should be able to work for the next Republican president. And here we are.

58 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

His problem is he doesn't know how to do that. He figured he should be president. Then when that didn't work, he felt like he should be able to work for the next Republican president. And here we are.

He could have hired someone to write the speeches for him. He could have had a job where he barely had to do anything and clean up.

6 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

He could have hired someone to right the speeches for him. He could have had a job where he barely had to do anything and clean up.

Totally, but when you have his ego, why would you have someone else do that when you can and everyone can see and hear you all the time? I mean it makes perfect sense to coast, but it’s not in his DNA to stay on the sidelines and do canned speeches. He has to do ones that turn into gifs.

rudy giuliani gop GIF by Election 2016

11 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Totally, but when you have his ego, why would you have someone else do that when you can and everyone can see and hear you all the time? I mean it makes perfect sense to coast, but it’s not in his DNA to stay on the sidelines and do canned speeches. He has to do ones that turn into gifs.

200.gif

38 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

56ce53465a9b5e974a95a07b85bdcaf4.gif

2 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

He could have hired someone to write the speeches for him. He could have had a job where he barely had to do anything and clean up.

I’m sorry, are we suffering under the delusion that this dipshit has been working hard and is poor?  Why hire a speech writer, he’s doing just fine utterly winging it and saving the expense.  What has he lost, his dignity?  You can’t lose something you never had.

I mean, sure, this might as well happen.

To everyone saying he could have just stopped... We aren't wired like people like him. He can't stop. Nothing is ever enough. Think about like basically any billionaire. Why keep going when you've made enough money for 20-30 lifetimes by age 40? Why not just quit, ride off into the sunset and spend the rest of your days writing shitty romance novels on Bora Bora or whatever? Because the money is just ancillary.

We need more Tom from Myspace people. He cashed in, made like 100 mil or whatever and just decided to spend the rest of his days banging models and taking mediocre photos of all the bitchin places he gets to travel to.