Microsoft/Activision Blizzard Acquisition - Information Thread, update: The Deal Has Closed

Bacon

2 hours ago, Brian said:

I got Microsoft’s headset. If I can find them, you can have them. I don’t use headsets anymore. 

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Thanks.  Those look perfect for what I’m locking for. 

Why not?

he just yells at his teammates by yelling at the Tv like an old man. 

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Oh lol. I have tinnitus so I don’t wear headphones because it can make it worse. 

shit. So do I in my left ear. I wonder if I’m making it worse. :s

4 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

he just yells at his teammates by yelling at the Tv like an old man. 

shit. So do I in my left ear. I wonder if I’m making it worse. :s

I have it in the left ear as well! It is hard to say if it will make it worse but I don’t want it to get worse. It’s very manageable at the moment. 

28 minutes ago, stepee said:

biggie will get more use out of it anyway shit talking to 12 year old gamepass COD newbies next year 

Hey I just wanna be able to communicate with my fellow gamers. And if that happens to be calling someone’s grandmother a whore than so be it. 

• Hype 1

Man between playing Gears and Halo Infinite multiplayer, going back and forth between Forza Horizon 5 and Motorsport racing, messing around with Party Animals, and enjoying a epic rpg like Starfield I am having a fucking blast with Series X @stepee  Thanks again dude. And I haven’t even scratched the surface with all the GamePass games. 

• Halal 2
  • Hype 3

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Man between playing Gears and Halo Infinite multiplayer, going back and forth between Forza Horizon 5 and Motorsport racing, messing around with Party Animals, and enjoying a epic rpg like Starfield I am having a fucking blast with Series X @stepee  Thanks again dude. And I haven’t even scratched the surface with all the GamePass games. 

Really happy to hear, I kinda didn’t think about how great gamepass would be for you at the time so now I’m even more glad we did that! I just love that gamepass gives me this guilt free way to try out new games I may not otherwise. I always loved demos and they just vanished so I’ve been very happy with gamepass since launch.

• True 1
  • Hugs 1

WWW.CNBC.COM

Britain's top competition watchdog gave the green light to Microsoft's proposed $69 billion takeover of gaming firm Activision Blizzard Friday.

Britain’s top competition watchdog on Friday gave the green light to Microsoft’s proposed $69 billion takeover of gaming firm Activision Blizzard, removing the last major hurdle for the deal to close.

The Competition and Markets Authority said it had cleared the deal for Microsoft to buy Activision but without cloud gaming rights.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Microsoft/Activision Blizzard Acquisition - Information Thread, update: UK CMA approves revised deal, closing imminent
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Microsoft/Activision Blizzard Acquisition - Information Thread, update: The Deal Has Closed