We have something new to blame on Oprah.

Jason

10 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I mean, he’s a doctor, right? You’ve gotta be pretty smart to be a doctor. I’m sure that qualifies him to be a senator. 

hes actually an accomplished surgeon and holds several patents. hes a very smart guy. 

but it just goes to show you that smarts ain't everything

54 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

hes actually an accomplished surgeon and holds several patents. hes a very smart guy. 

but it just goes to show you that smarts ain't everything

The Venn diagram of surgeons and delusions of grandeur is close to a circle. There’s just something about cutting people open, removing stuff, strapping metal to bones, or remaking the human body that fills you with an abundance of confidence, or maybe your need that to think that slicing someone open is a smart move to begin with.

5 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Between Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, and Jenny McCarthy’s “vaccines gave my son autism but not really” getting a National platform, Oprah REALLY doesn’t get enough shit from people for introducing dumb fucks like this to the world.

I cannot even begin to imagine how much overall societal damage can directly be traced to her.

• 5 weeks later...