Welcome to our new (and returning) members from ResetERA

Commissar SFLUFAN

Whelp, if this shit show hasn't scared you off for good, welcome friends! :sun: Also, Wade is great, and you may all blame me for anything that transpired prior! Wade has done a damn better job than I ever did and the internet is a thankless place. There is no winning for trying. Long live Wade! 

I would also say there seems to be a fair amount of non-verified web sleuthing going on here. Generally that is banable on most forums unless you have some serious reciepts. Like it's fine to user moderate content on a site you care a lot about, but digging elsewhere to create problems on a given forum isn't a good look because it's far from verified the person you're digging on is who you think they are. Like some level of anonymity on a forum should be respected if you aren't doing anything against the forum rules or pissing off/insulting anyone on that forum/posting the content on said forum someone is pulling in from elsewhere that isn't verified to even be the same person posting it.

Just my 2 cents.

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

This place is the last real Forum on the internet. The others all sucks. Reddit, 4chan, ERA. All the same fuckers You may have a username on some, but you ain't shit on'em. On here everyone is a person, except for @legend who is a robot.

I mean that's naturally just a result of how small the active userbase seems to be on this site. Lots of forums out there still with small userbases with a similar vibe, and yeah most of those are just being replaced by discords as it's roughly the same thing just in real time. Basically a small curated forum with a short, but active, member list.

Discord is a team speak. It is literally shit in every other regard. I am sick and tired of fuck faces treating Discord like a fucking data base. Its organization is literal dog shit as it isn't a fucking forum. Any fucker that puts a guide on a discord should be fucking shot. 

• Like 1

Charles Bukowski - The Shower

we like to shower afterwards

(I like the water hotter than she)

and her face is always soft and peaceful

and she'll watch me first

spread the soap over my balls

lift the balls

squeeze them,

then wash the cock:

"hey, this thing is still hard!"

then get all the hair down there,-

the belly, the back, the neck, the legs,

I grin grin grin,

and then I wash her. . .

first the cunt, I

y,

then I get the backs of the legs, the ass,

the back, the neck, I turn her, kiss her,

soap up the breasts, get them and the belly, the neck,

the fronts of the legs, the ankles, the feet,

and then the cunt, once more, for luck. . .

another kiss, and she gets out first,

toweling, sometimes singing while I stay in

turn the water on hotter

feeling the good times of love's miracle

I then get out. . .

it is usually mid-afternoon and quiet,

and getting dressed we talk about what else

there might be to do,

but being together solves most of it

for as long as those things stay solved

in the history of women and

man, it's different for each-

for me, it's splendid enough to remember

past the memories of pain and defeat and unhappiness:

when you take it away

do it slowly and easily

make it as if I were dying in my sleep instead of in 

my life, amen.

• True 1

17 minutes ago, johnny said:

so about that new pokemon 

idk if I wanna get this one or not, I never played the original but also I never got the expansions for Sword/Shield and I’m wondering if I should just do that instead. Or get neither and get SMT instead.

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

idk if I wanna get this one or not, I never played the original but also I never got the expansions for Sword/Shield and I’m wondering if I should just do that instead. Or get neither and get SMT instead.

the second expansion for sword/shield is dope

this remake is from the gen i remember the least so i’m really looking forward to it 

Just now, Bacon said:

SMT has always been the better Pokemon game. 

I was actually really enjoying whichever SMT I was playing on 3DS, but I ended up not sticking with it, but I also really hated playing on 3DS and it was later in its life. But I do like playing the light hearted predictable wholesome pokémon during the winter months.

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

Discord is a team speak. It is literally shit in every other regard. I am sick and tired of fuck faces treating Discord like a fucking data base. Its organization is literal dog shit as it isn't a fucking forum. Any fucker that puts a guide on a discord should be fucking shot. 

Yes keep talking to me like this 

Feeling Myself Flirting GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patatat said:

I mean yeah, I like forums. Just saying discord is a big reason why a lot of smaller forums are dying. 30 odd active members it's pretty easy to just chat there.

Lol, that said what's the discord for here?

a28eb8c82345a194bfafb42cbf96867d.jpg?siz
DISCORD.GG

Check out the Day 1 Patch community on Discord - hang out with 253 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.