Welcome to our new (and returning) members from ResetERA

Commissar SFLUFAN

Just now, Bacon said:

We do end up talking about it a lot for something we can't talk about. And it IS perfectly reasonable to delete discussion of if it when it is off-topic. I mean, were are bad enough with every thread becoming a food thread. 

For heaven's sake, it's not like you guys don't call Apoc/TheGreatGamble/BloodyHell out to his face at every opportunity and I allow it.

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

It's perhaps one of the least strange things that's happened around here in the 10 years that it's been around!

Like a married couple of users break up and the wife then gets with another user? At least I think that happened... 

19 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Shit take 

I mean not really. Not really any different than anywhere else on the internet, it's just kind of a shitty thing to do on a forum.

But yes, the site owner and others have listed several confirmed/suspected alts in this thread.

Which is an odd thing to do imo.

I'm not sure what tools are a available but just openly admitting and allowing "rerolls" seemingly intentionally vs preventing it is pretty fucking weird.

2 minutes ago, Patatat said:

I mean not really. Not really any different than anywhere else on the internet, it's just kind of a shitty thing to do on a forum.

But yes, the site owner and others have listed several confirmed/suspected alts in this thread.

Which is an odd thing to do imo.

I'm not sure what tools are a available but just openly admitting and allowing "reroles" seemingly intentionally vs preventing it is pretty fucking weird.

Dumb Opinion

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Look who is talking about "shit takes"!

Listen. My ELEX thread proves I have amazing takes. It is art. You like Well Done Steak and Boiled Chicken.