Welcome to our new (and returning) members from ResetERA

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 minutes ago, Rachel said:

It’s racist and he advocates for the use of racial slurs. I can get why you feel sorry for him because yeah he’s obviously a sick sad person but that doesn’t mean you need to support his racism. 

Alright - you're obviously better-equipped on how to tackle someone with emotional issues than I am, so you tell me what to do.

I'm all ears.

Just now, Rachel said:

It’s racist and he advocates for the use of racial slurs. I can get why you feel sorry for him because yeah he’s obviously a sick sad person but that doesn’t mean you need to support his racism. 

I mean, I jack off to hentai and Wade thinks twice wasn't enough but he still lets me post here. You don't HAVE to ban people you don't agree with. That doesn't mean you support them. I am pretty sure Wade does not support my use of hentai. Now @Mr.Vic20 does. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You mean the user who has repeatedly made up online personas for himself because of his seemingly mundane perhaps even emotionally empty existence, including that of a former oil company executive and now that of a Native American, but is otherwise pretty damned harmless?

Want to know what my reason for "protecting" him is?  Because I'm genuinely concerned about what he might end up doing to himself if this outlet is taken away from him.  He doesn't appear to be well.  If this place gives him a chance to indulge in a little bit of fantasy, then so be it.  If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.  It's not like the mods and I haven't discussed this before and we honestly don't know what to do.

Eh tbh if someone is posting brownface pics that should probably just be a ban, unless said poster had apologized, but if it's a repeat thing well, I dunno that you should be that concerned about the repurcussions of a ban. That's not on you.

@Rachel What are the pedo accusations?

This seems like a very small forum based on the online count.

If you're this upset about the regular behavior of the site owner and and a couple regular members I would like to know more context.

I appreciate the context given so far but based on what site owner has said I can at least somewhat understand the concern but I don't really think he should be concerned about banning someone for that behavior. They likely have other places to post such content. @Commissar SFLUFAN

Just now, Patatat said:

Eh tbh if someone is posting brownface pics that should probably just be a ban, unless said poster had apologized, but if it's a repeat thing well, I dunno that you should be that concerned about the repurcussions of a ban. That's not on you.

@Rachel What are the pedo accusations?

This seems like a very small forum based on the online count.

If you're this upset about the regular behavior of the site owner and and a couple regular members I would like to know more context.

I appreciate the context given so far but based on what site owner has said I can at least somewhat understand the concern but I don't really think he should be concerned about banning someone for that behavior. They likely have other places to post such content. @Commissar SFLUFAN

He's never posted pics.

He's described himself as a Native American and claimed that he's "unoffended" by the use of the term "Indian" to describe himself.

1 hour ago, Patatat said:

Ok, well seems like an odd dynamic as @Rachel seems like a regular poster here on various topics which seems strange if she actually thinks this and has an issue.

Like hey I'm here and a regular member but also randomly throwing out this site is garbage/has garbage ownership?

Like they're supporting the same thing they are calling out by continuing to post without calling it out in every post (which isn't the case from what I've seen).

Any receipts here or what's the deal?

Pretty weird all around.

She is getting therapy for this issue. 

• True 1

3 minutes ago, Patatat said:

She ain't all that upset by it if she routinely asks the site owner for money, to rate pics of her cats, and if she can meet the site owner's dog on the site's Discord server :p

1 minute ago, Rachel said:

It’s a smaller but active community, especially in the gaming and political sections.

There have been some people on the forum who were regular members and then it came to light that they were pedophiles and predators/child molesters. The owner just deletes posts of people talking about this. He doesn’t want people to mention it. I interpret that as protecting the pedos but I guess I can’t know his exact intent. I think he just wants to keep this community as minimally controversial as possible. But I think we should be allowed to talk about the fact that there are pedos and child abusers around especially when one of them tried to get close to a member’s kid and another adult member was abusing an underage member at one point. It just seems like a matter of safety to be open and real about this rather than sweep it under the rug. 

I think I have been told before, but aside from Fatz I don't even know who yer talkin' bout 

3 minutes ago, Rachel said:

It’s a smaller but active community, especially in the gaming and political sections.

There have been some people on the forum who were regular members and then it came to light that they were pedophiles and predators/child molesters. The owner just deletes posts of people talking about this. He doesn’t want people to mention it. I interpret that as protecting the pedos but I guess I can’t know his exact intent. I think he just wants to keep this community as minimally controversial as possible. But I think we should be allowed to talk about the fact that there are pedos and child abusers around especially when one of them tried to get close to a member’s kid and another adult member was abusing an underage member at one point. It just seems like a matter of safety to be open and real about this rather than sweep it under the rug. 

Ok, well huge red flags then. But I would consider your continued involvement on the forum to be extremely strange. 10 years whatever. Like form a discord with the people you actually like from the forum and be done with it.

Pretty weird ass forum so far lol.

In some ways I am attracted by the drama and how strange it is lol.

• True 1

Are any of those people still around?

Did any of that occur during my tenure as owner?

2 hours ago, Patatat said:

In some ways I am attracted by the drama and how strange it is lol.

This place is the last real Forum on the internet. The others all sucks. Reddit, 4chan, ERA. All the same fuckers You may have a username on some, but you ain't shit on'em. On here everyone is a person, except for @legend who is a robot.

Just now, Rachel said:

The Caleb stuff you were the owner, but he self exiled himself cause he didn’t like us all telling him how fucking awful he was for dating 15 year olds when he’s 26. You do delete posts talking about it though. I’m surprised you haven’t deleted any of this so far actually but hey I welcome and appreciate putting this stuff out in the open we shouldn’t hide it, that doesn’t help anything. 

You're making some pretty serious accusations here with little to show for it. If it were mine you'd be reintroduced to the ban. 

• True 1

@Commissar SFLUFAN

Yes there’s fatz who got into legal trouble for molesting an 11 year old. He was trying to get close to a members kids and played games with that child. 

@caleb1915is an admitted pedo who used to chat on discord about his exploits creeping on 15 year old girls 

@GigersALIENwas in his 40’s and having a romantic and sexual relationship with a 16 year old on this forum 

There’s probably more but these are the first I remember. Actually the man of the hour @BloodyHell has said some creepy as hell shit about other member’s underage kids back when he was pretending to be a millionaire CEO body building lumber farm owner. 

If these are active members they should be banned.

Just now, Rachel said:

There is proof for all of it and many have seen it. Many people have seen fatz’s legal stuff online and his sex offender posting. @caleb1915posted all the proof himself on discord just go search his username. @GigersALIEN’s victim has spoken up and confirmed he was abused by him and it severely harmed him mentally.

Go fuck yourself. Getting more upset at the person who is bringing up the sexual assault allegations rather than the allegations themselves is some toxic ass rape culture bullshit. Go suck Harvey Weinstein’s dick. 

I guess I'm not that deep into your metaverse.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Patatat said:

Are they banned though?

@BloodyHellsounds shady as hell, is there some reason to not believe @Rachelcaccount? Like what's the deal?

They're not banned, but I'll purge their accounts later today.  Again, they haven't been active in years.

As for BloodyHell - I was only aware of the fake personas, not the other stuff.

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I deleted their accounts so they simply no longer exist.

I know. Hence the meme. They are no longer in the "archives". While I don't care much, I do kinda find it funny how talking about deleting posts containing that shit and yet the accounts are deleted. Not saying they shouldn't be, but ya feel me? 

4 minutes ago, Rachel said:

I know. Was just sayin.

So you get why I'm not exactly pleased with you bringing up things that occurred prior to my ownership, over which I had no control, and where the main offenders are no longer part of this community, right?

Especially when I've been VERY proactive in purging multiple toxic members of this community without hesitation.

Cut me some fucking slack, for Christ's sake.