What is ‘soaking’? The Mormon teen sex act going viral

soaking-hp.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=10
NYPOST.COM

Mormons on social media say that 'soaking' — when a man and a woman engage in penetrative sex without thrusting — isn't just an urban legend.

One of my ex-Mormon friends told me about this story going around, but she had been out of that scene for a long time.

@GeneticBlueprinthave you heard about this? Is this real?

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

Stuff like this always confuses me. I’m an atheist but I feel like I have more respect for the god these people worship, since I wouldn’t have any delusions about whether or not I could fool him.

Remember the whole anal sex loophole thing from 10 years ago?

Just now, Ghost_MH said:

Does the inevitable virgin pregnancy count as immaculate?

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

I know I’m an atheist, former Catholic and everything, but this drives me bananas.

Immaculate conception = Mary being conceived free from the taint of original sin

Virgin birth = Mary giving birth to Jesus while being a virgin

I don’t know if @Commissar SFLUFAN gets ruffled by this like I do, maybe we should have a support group.

• Haha 2

I don't know why the fuck I clicked on that but...here it is:

“When I returned from my Mormon mission and moved to Provo, Utah, I heard rumors about ‘soaking,’ which is when a male places his penis in a woman’s vagina and that is it. No moving. No thrusting. No orgasms,” 36-year-old Gary Knauer, who lives in Oregon, told The Post. “I talked to a few friends who had ‘soaked.’ I hear that Mormons still do this.”

Turns out whisky turns me Mormon, who knew!

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

I know I’m an atheist, former Catholic and everything, but this drives me bananas.

Immaculate conception = Mary being conceived free from the taint of original sin

Virgin birth = Mary giving birth to Jesus while being a virgin

I don’t know if @Commissar SFLUFAN gets ruffled by this like I do, maybe we should have a support group.

Ha! I'm Protestant, never been Catholic, so I never bothered learning about the differentiation there. EVERYONE uses it in that context. You people must truly be suffering.

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

For sure. Which is why I needed @GeneticBlueprintto verify. Need trustworthy sources

Always heard the term but I don't think it's real. Just a meme turned real life for some reason. Literally never met anyone that has done that. And I know plenty of people who would admit to it if they had done it. - GeneticBlueprint

23 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Always heard the term but I don't think it's real. Just a meme turned real life for some reason. Literally never met anyone that has done that. And I know plenty of people who would admit to it if they had done it. - GeneticBlueprint

Thank you for quoting my Discord response to this here. :)

Yeah... this isn't real. I know plenty of people that would admit to this had they done it.

Also, when I was leaving my faith behind I listened to tons of Mormon-themed podcasts (still do on occasion) where people talked about their time in the faith and losing their faith and challenges they had. I've probably listened to and read a few thousand exit stories at this point. Nobody is shy about the "sins" they've committed once they've left the faith. In these literally thousands of exit stories nobody has mentioned having "soaked".

That's why I don't believe it's real.

7 hours ago, sblfilms said:
soaking-hp.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=10
NYPOST.COM

Mormons on social media say that 'soaking' — when a man and a woman engage in penetrative sex without thrusting — isn't just an urban legend.

One of my ex-Mormon friends told me about this story going around, but she had been out of that scene for a long time.

@GeneticBlueprinthave you heard about this? Is this real?

See my previous post in this thread. Forgot to mention you.

7 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Poor @GeneticBlueprint - he had to address this..."issue"...on the Discord server as well :lol:

I'm always happy to discuss the weirdness of Mormonism. This isn't a thing though so unfortunately there's nothing to discuss.

4 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Tragically we lost him to the knockout game :(

Insert gif that's the opposite of captainamericaiunderstoodthatreference.gif

43 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Thank you for quoting my Discord response to this here. :)

Yeah... this isn't real. I know plenty of people that would admit to this had they done it.

Also, when I was leaving my faith behind I listened to tons of Mormon-themed podcasts (still do on occasion) where people talked about their time in the faith and losing their faith and challenges they had. I've probably listened to and read a few thousand exit stories at this point. Nobody is shy about the "sins" they've committed once they've left the faith. In these literally thousands of exit stories nobody has mentioned having "soaked".

That's why I don't believe it's real.

This is a deep fake long game cover for the LDS I've never been more convinced of anything else in my life

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...