Castlevania Advance Collection rated for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in Taiwan

SaysWho?

Castlevania-GBA_09-16-21.jpg
WWW.GEMATSU.COM

The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated Castlevania Advance Collection for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. The unannounced collection was first rated in Australia on June 18…

Castlevania-Advance-Collection-Rating_09

The unannounced collection was first rated in Australia on June 18, then again in Korea on June 25. While the Australian rating listed the game as “multiplatform” and the Korean rating for PC, this is the first time console platforms have been specified.

The collection will presumably include the three Castlevania games released for Game Boy Advance from 2001 to 2003: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon in 2001, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance in 2002, and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow in 2003.

• Thanks 1

• SaysWho? changed the title to Castlevania Advance Collection rated for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in Taiwan
5 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I didn't do much gaming on my Advance, and I skipped the entire DS generation, so I have actually never played any of the portable Castlevania games of that gen. I'd be down for this.

And conversely, they’re the only Castlevania games I ever spent much time with. 

The first Castlevania collection is on sale for $5 today so I got that instead and just wishlisted the advance collection to buy first sale. Really wanted the DS ones in the same package though.

Would be nice if they included sotn/rondo with the DS collection, then it would at least pretty much cover the 2D series in three collections.

• Like 1