What's something gross about yourself?

Fizzzzle

1 minute ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

I bite my nails 

Good answer

My nails are fucking disgusting. Not because I don't clean them, I do constantly. I've just been bartending for over a decade and it turns out your nails aren't supposed to be wet all the time. There's a term we use called "bar rot"

When stressed or through random reactions I get a type of eczema on my hands that causes loads of little, itchy blisters. I have no will power so they inevitably get scratched, leading to my fingers/hands looking like they’ve been eaten away by some flesh eating bacteria.

I get something similar to IBS when I get really stressed. Luckily it is manageable and hasn’t caused me many issues. 

10 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I have a hairy ass crack, so sometimes wiping myself is like wiping an oil slick; the poop sticks to the hair and just continues to manifest.

Same. I have to carry wet wipes to make sure I don’t have dirty draws since my wife does the laundry. 

I’m kind of a masochist when it comes to anything that bothers me on my body and I enjoy it.

I love pulling hangnails. I have these small solid white bumps that appear under my eyes and I dig them out whenever they appear. I recently clipped a swollen tastebud(?) off my tongue, which I’ve never done before, but it immediately relived the irritation. 

5 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I get something similar to IBS when I get really stressed. Luckily it is manageable and hasn’t caused me many issues. 

Same. I have to carry wet wipes to make sure I don’t have dirty draws since my wife does the laundry. 

The lady uses wet wipes to take off her make up, so between my ass and her face our household's wipe usage is prolific.

8 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I freakin' LOVE to pick my nose!

SAME! Fuckin holy shit. Some of these boogers man. I get these giant frosted flake sized boogers man. And when I pull them out they always leave behind a nice snot string. Shit feels orgasmic to pull out. 

Anyway, I'd say being fat in general. It is gross. I don't want anyone to hate me because I am fat, but fat acceptance is such bullshit. It is as disgusting. 

• Like 1