Best/worst regions of the US.

CastletonSnob

1 minute ago, Ominous said:

Avoid the red
spacer.png

So judging by that map being mostly red, you are saying you hate most of America? Interesting. Do you have a map that points to what a cuck you are too?

beat whichever the 4 or whatever of you that were going to post a variant of this suckaaassssssssz

1 hour ago, stepee said:

So judging by that map being mostly red, you are saying you hate most of America? Interesting. Do you have a map that points to what a cuck you are too?

beat whichever the 4 or whatever of you that were going to post a variant of this suckaaassssssssz

Hate isn't a strong enough of a word. 

23 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

The northeast in general kind of sucks. For 10 months out of the year it's either balls freezing cold or feels like Satan's taint. I can take one or the other, flipping between both is too much.

wat 

I'm fine down to like 10-20 degrees. Honestly as long as it's not to the point where the tip of your nose feels like it's getting freezer burn after 5 minutes outside like with the 2014 polar vortex event it's fine so even below 10 can be okay depending on the wind. You can always bundle up more and the cold is great walking weather. But no getting naked enough to escape the humidity.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

I'll be in the general new England area for a week at the end of August, your assertions shall be tested

I mean dude its going to be the end of August. No area of the country is going to be pleasant.

• Haha 1