Hey there

Chris-

2 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Pretty good here. Wife and I got matching tattoos on Friday to celebrate 10 years of marriage. Just chilling the rest of the weekend. 

10 years. Congratulations and it's seems you even overcame the 7 year itch.

3 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Pretty good here. Wife and I got matching tattoos on Friday to celebrate 10 years of marriage. Just chilling the rest of the weekend. 

Did either of you have any tattoos before this or was this a first for you both? Also congrats on the soul mate thing bruh.

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Did either of you have any tattoos before this or was this a first for you both? Also congrats on the soul mate thing bruh.

Thanks. My wife had 4 tattoos before this. I never thought I would get a tattoo. Always liked the idea but could never settle on an idea. Wife came up with the idea for this, it has meaning, and I thought the tattoo artist drew it up better than expected. Has our initials on the label. 

0LuMjn9.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

We started dating in high school in 2004 and never broke up. So 17 years of being together. Sounds like a long time but time is just slipping away. 

That's awesome. You're truly blessed and I know you have a kid or two as well. Very cool tattoos as well. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chris- said:

Chilling, playing Diablo 3 with mah lady. 

I re-downloaded Diablo 3 after years of not playing to try couch coop with my son. We played at least an hour and came back the next day and it didn't save anything we did. Maybe I'm blind and couldn't find a save option? 

15 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I re-downloaded Diablo 3 after years of not playing to try couch coop with my son. We played at least an hour and came back the next day and it didn't save anything we did. Maybe I'm blind and couldn't find a save option? 

There is an auto save on the Switch version, not sure about any of the other consoles. 

39 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Stupidity is putting unknown crap into your body that was created in under a year for a virus with a 99% recovery rate but I digress.

So you have 100% knowledge of every component of everything you ingest, daily? That sounds exhausting but well done on having that level of care and discipline towards your own health. Really inspiring stuff.

1 hour ago, BlueAngel said:

Stupidity is putting unknown crap into your body that was created in under a year for a virus with a 99% recovery rate but I digress.

Right, because you know better than the thousands of medical professionals who helped developed it. 

Fuck off moron. 

14 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Right, because you know better than the thousands of medical professionals who helped developed it. 

Fuck off moron. 

The fact they always use “with a 99% survival rate” as a talking point, is great. Really puts it up front and center where they are at. They look at over half a million dead in the US from this as fine and acceptable loss as long as the chances of they themselves getting it is low enough. 

I guess it’s important to always remember like we vote and try to live in a way that thinks of other people as a whole, these people do NOT do that. They vote and act only out of self interest and I think most of them think that’s normal.

18 minutes ago, stepee said:

The fact they always use “with a 99% survival rate” as a talking point, is great. Really puts it up front and center where they are at. They look at over half a million dead in the US from this as fine and acceptable loss as long as the chances of they themselves getting it is low enough. 

I guess it’s important to always remember like we vote and try to live in a way that thinks of other people as a whole, these people do NOT do that. They vote and act only out of self interest and I think most of them think that’s normal.

Toxic individualism is part of the foundational myth of the American character.

9 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Half a million dead? not even close but continue believing the bs you're being fed.

you just posted a statistic saying 99% of people survive the virus, if that’s true what do you think happens with the 1% that don’t survive

Yeah the thing that gets me about that bs 1% number that gets thrown around by morons is that the virus is actually less deadly than that. But these morons parrot that number as though 1% of people dying from the disease wouldn’t be REALLY FUCKING BAD.

Just now, Joe said:

Yeah the thing that gets me about that bs 1% number that gets thrown around by morons is that the virus is actually less deadly than that. But these morons parrot that number as though 1% of people dying from the disease wouldn’t be REALLY FUCKING BAD.

Exactly!

hold on guys blueangel is trying to think of a way to say that the 99% number isn’t real that it’s actually 99.99% without admitting that he’s just regurgitating gop talking points without giving them any thought because he just does what he’s told

lol so if I’m following this right the idea is to post a verbatim gop talking point, get called out for a non arguable part of your position, respond by using another gop talking point that contradicts the first one, and then call everyone sheep for not repeating the same things as you?

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Imagine being so delusional that you think you’re smarter than all the scientists who have studied this for so long. 

This. As I mentioned before, I can like blueAngel sometimes but boy does he say some ignorant things. You work in a hospital and seen first hand what covid has done. It's best to just ignore him.

I do like that he likes RD2 like me though :p