Hey there

Chris-

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

This. As I mentioned before, I can like blueAngel sometimes but boy does he say some ignorant things. You work in a hospital and seen first hand what covid has done. It's best to just ignore him.

I do like that he likes RD2 like me though :p

i love rdr2 and also don’t live in a fantasy world so i got u boo

• Haha 1

Just now, best3444 said:

This. As I mentioned before, I can like blueAngel sometimes but boy does he say some ignorant things. You work in a hospital and seen first hand what covid has done. It's best to just ignore him.

I do like that he likes RD2 like me though :p

Yeah, my hospital has been overloaded for the past year and a half, I’ve seen people dying and having severe effects from this virus, but guys like BA, they’re the enlightened ones. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I don't have any talking points. I just don't want to get the vaccine. 

see, this is SO much easier!

Edit: To be clear, I’m saying this is totally fine and I wouldn’t argue against anyone, people can have personal reasons for this that would be way too intrusive for me to try to get into. Seems like you can just say you don’t want to get the vaccine and not make an ass of yourself like BA.

34 minutes ago, stepee said:

i love rdr2 and also don’t live in a fantasy world so i got u boo

I didn't know you loved RD2. Yea, BA is definitely in a fantasy world and he thinks it's necessary to always point this subject out. 

36 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, my hospital has been overloaded for the past year and a half, I’ve seen people dying and having severe effects from this virus, but guys like BA, they’re the enlightened ones. 

That's awful. Like I said, I'd just ignore him rather than give him responses he's looking for.