Two new DualSense controllers coming in June - Cosmic Red & Midnight black

SaysWho?

1 hour ago, Chris- said:

I find it interesting that even though split screen/couch co-op is an increasingly niche thing, that color ways for controllers remain extremely popular from a collectible standpoint. 

I'm curious if it's niche or if it's actually way more prevalent than, like, 5 years ago, just with spouses as people continue growing up. I feel like the couch co-op games available have increased since last gen after transitioning to online for much of the PS360 gen. Like, Overcooked was only couch co-op and caught fire just with that, and the only reason I bought it was for couch co-op. Same with Sackboy, which ended up being a great purchase.

I know couch co-op is still a big thing with plenty of Nintendo games. Maybe as my generation continues to have kids and get married, couch co-op will actually be more of a thing with more options?

33 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I'm curious if it's niche or if it's actually way more prevalent than, like, 5 years ago, just with spouses as people continue growing up. I feel like the couch co-op games available have increased since last gen after transitioning to online for much of the PS360 gen. Like, Overcooked was only couch co-op and caught fire just with that, and the only reason I bought it was for couch co-op. Same with Sackboy, which ended up being a great purchase.

I know couch co-op is still a big thing with plenty of Nintendo games. Maybe as my generation continues to have kids and get married, couch co-op will actually be more of a thing with more options?

A lot of it could just be me being older now and not really knowing what kids do these days, but from my time working with kids, I never got the sense that stuff like LAN parties were as prevalent (mainly because they didn’t have to be). Might just be me though. 

4 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

They should've made the black part blue.

spacer.png

I mean, who wouldn't want to rub their thumbs around on Mario's nipples?

They'll probably do that colour scheme when Spider-Man 2 comes out and there is a bundle. Probably with a giant white spider symbol in the middle.