Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (13 June 2024) - US and Ukraine sign bilateral security agreement for long-term supply and cooperation

On 12/3/2021 at 12:52 PM, Chris- said:

Ukraine NOT weak!

On 12/4/2021 at 8:59 AM, CayceG said:

I've been seeing and hearing so many stories in the western (US, UK, German) press about how Russia is absolutely ready to invade and could at any moment. 

I mean, look at this:

The former prime minister of Sweden and part of the current international NatSec Blob is retweeting what might well be a fucking war plan from German tabloid Bild.

I have always been wary of Russia involving itself in its neighbors. From Georgia in 2008 to Crimea/Donbas in 2014, to now... I understand where the fear comes from. But at this point, it seems as if the western press is inflating this so much so beyond the actual threat. It seems like most of these stories of warning are coming out of WW3 fantasies rather than interpretations of Russian motives and past actions. 

My leftist swing in the last several years has indeed made me more critical of the western liberal order, so I'm finally looking at these stories with a skeptical eye. I don't want to forgive Russia for anything they've done because of that. But this whole war scare seems manufactured. And I don't know what for. Keeping a near-peer (lol) threat in the sights of the nation? 

It's all so exhausting. 

I don't think Russia is going to sweep across the Ukrainian steppe and encircle Kyiv. I think all they want to do is prevent more NATO moves in Ukraine and they really have only one way to do that--massing troops. 

On 12/4/2021 at 4:35 PM, CitizenVectron said:
WJ6VDMCUPQI6ZCJHYOLPVBQ2OE.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Satellite imagery shows a buildup of Russian forces near Ukraine’s borders, as well as newly arrived tanks and artillery.

Accidentally got back on page one. Reporting and some takes absolutely hold up!

Every "online leftist" should staple this article to their eyeballs:

6000.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

We can’t ignore that the US is capable of wars like Vietnam and Iraq. Still, the US is an important force for peace against Russian aggression

5 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

That's what I mean, France, Germany should help Slovakia with these expenses. 

Gotcha. I agree. EU should be supporting boundary countries as well. 

5 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Isn't Slovakia wealthy in supermodels?

yes. It is why I married a Slovak. 

• Sicko 1